Chapter 1: Catching up on life

Tori POV

" Thank you for watching! Make sure to like, comment,and subscribe!" I said then I cover my camera's lens. I was vlogging my trip to Magcon London. Yep, Magcon became a huge thing.

" Bae. You done?" Matt said. I nodded and put my camera away. We were packing and ready to go back home. The guys are still in Magcon, suprise! And we had new members. They are so fun to be with. No, I'm not talking about Dani, Emily, and I. I'm talking about the ones that joined after us.

" Let's go." Matt said, interrupting my thoughts. I grabbed my luggage and we intertwined our fingers.

So let me tell you want happened during those four years. Carter and Dani broke up, but they turned into best friends. Emily and Nash are engaged, I'm so happy for them. I moved out the apartment with Matt when I was 19 years old. I was asked to join Magcon when I was 20 years old, I know... I was like whaaaaat? So basically that's it.

We went to the airport and went through security.

" I hope they don't see my gun." Cam said, causing everyone to laugh.

" Still the same Cameron from four years ago." I said.

" I know you love me, sis." Cam said, hugging me.

" Cam, you're 23 years old. Really?" Emily said.

" Yup." Cam said, popping the p.

* Skips airplane ride and car ride *

Everyone lives in LA so it's easier to see each other. Matt went get some food and I'm editing my video. I finished and posted it by the time Matt came back.

" So bae. " Matt said, scratching the back of his neck.

" What?" I said, a little worried.

" Nothing." Matt said, laughing.

" Ugh, I hate you." I said.

" I love you." Matt said, kissing my cheek. I got up and went to our room. I got some clothes and went in the connected bathroom. I got out and put on the clothes. I had on sweatpants and Matt's shirt. I walked out and went downstairs.

" Matt!" I shouted.

" What?" Matt said, walking out the kitchen.

" Nothing." I said, laughing.

" That's not funny, Tori." Matt said.

" Yea, it is." I said.

" Now, you have to say sorry." Matt said.

" Fineee. I'm sorry... that you are no fun!" I said.

" I'll show you fun." Matt said, running towards me. I ran to the living room but Matt caught me by the waist. He begins to tickle me.

" Matt... Stop... tickling.... me." I said between laughs. He stops and begins to kiss my neck, he begins to pick my shirt up. Which is his shirt... No the point, Tori.

" Matt." I moan.

" Yea." He said, looking at me.

" You know that I'm not ready. " I said, looking down.

" I understand. " Matt said, picking up my chin. I smile.

" I'm hungry." I said. He grabs my hand and we walk to the kitchen. We grabbed random snacks and went to the living room. We watched Netflix and ate.

By the time we were done watching movies, we went upstairs. We cuddled in bed. I hear Matt's light snore then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. Everyone is still in Magcon. I wanted them to be since its MY fanfic. I want to make it clear about the ages. I'm only showing the 9 of the guys and Dani and Emily.

Cam: 23

Nash: 20

Taylor:22

Carter: 22

Aaron: 19

Shawn: 19

Matt: 21

Tori: 21

Emily: 20

Dani: 21

Jack J:22

Jack G: 22

Sorry if I get the ages wrong. Remember that it is 4 years later.