Chapter 14: Magcon

I am at the airport now. I didn't tell the guys, only Cam knew.

I want to restart my life. I want to live.

I go in the plane and take my seat. I watch the plane go up.

I look at everything. The beautiful beach. The never rainy days. Lots of ice cream. Gosh, I'm starving.

* Skips plane ride*

I head to my apartment. I set my stuff down. It's a rainy day in New York. I watch the rain drip down my window. I get a text.

Magcon is in three more days.

I toss my phone and lay on my bed. The apartment is beautiful but California's was better.... in my opinion.

"Cheers to a new start." I said to myself.

* Skips three days *

I head to the airport. Magcon is in Flordia again.

I board my plane and wait.

.

" It's great to have every one here again." Bart said. Blah.

" Can we just get our rooms now? Tori stinks." Dani said.

" Maybe it came from the knives you stab in my back."

" Girls, quiet." Bart said. I roll my eyes.

.

I'm roomed with Cam. So I'm lucky that I have my brother.

" What's wrong with Dani and you?" Cam asks.

" Nothing." I said.

" Tori..." Cam said.

" She is dating Matt." I said.

" Are you jealous?" Cam said. I sat on the bed.

" Cam, I-I don't know. She called me weak. She said I hurt Matt. Is it true? " I said.

" You are not weak but you are hurting Matt. But he is also hurting you." Cam said.

" You always know what to say." I said.

" It's gonna be okay." I nod. If only that was true.

.

I didn't tell the guys that I moved. I just wanna go home in New York.

" Tori." Cam said. I look at him.

" Cam." I said.

" You alright?" He ask.

" Just wanna go home." I said.

" In California?" Cam said.

" No." I said.

" Do you feel lonely there?" He ask.

" I feel lonely everyday." I said.

" What?" Cam said.

" Nothing, I need to go." I said. I walk out the door and bump into Matt.

" Sorry." I said. I start to walk away.

" Wait, where are you going?" Matt ask, walking by me.

" Somewhere." I said.

" I'm coming." Matt said.

" You don't need to." I said.

" I know." Matt said.

.

We walked to this ice cream place. A bunch of fans came to us.

" Victoria Dallas, you are my hero." A girl came to me and hugged me. I hugged her and stroke her hair. I felt her tears soak.

" One day, I was bullied bad. I wanted to kill myself but I remember you're video about your life and how you were strong enough to past through it. I want to be just like you." She pulled away.

" Sweetie, be yourself. Don't be like me. You are beautiful just the way you are. What is your username? I will follow you and when you have any problems, dm me." I said. She write it down. We talked until she had to go. The crowd cleared. I ordered my ice cream. Matt did too.

" You deserve to be a hero. Especially for that girl." Matt said.

" Thanks." I said.

" I also watched the video. I'm remembered crying while watching your video." Matt frowned.

" It's nothing, okay.  I got over it." I said.

" How am I suppose to know? Four years, just down the drain now. All because of one mistake that I regret. You are hurt again." Matt said.

" I was hurt when I saw that. It hurt more to know that I wasn't your first." I frowned.

" I didn't mean to have that with her." Matt said. We had to carefully say our words because some of our fans are watching us.

" It's okay, Matt. You have Dani. I'm happy that you are happy." I said.

" You are not happy." Matt said.

" If you're happy then I am. I just want the best for you." I said.

" What about you?" Matt said.

" You deserve better." Matt continued.

" No. I don't." I got up and walked out. I ran to the hotel room. I lay on the bed. Cam isn't in here.

My eyes started to get heavy then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to check out
Mermaids,Magcon,Our2ndLife