Chapter 6: It was your choice

Tori POV

I woke up. I see Matt asleep. I quietly got out and do my usual routine. I wear my oversize shirt and shorts. I walk out the bathroom and checked my phone. One messages.

Hayes: Wanna hang out later?

He sent that 30 minutes ago. I reply with Ok. He instantly replied, Yay! Let's meet at the beach. I put my phone down, I start cooking. I see Matt walk down.

We ate. We didn't talk at all. It is was awkward. I finish and clean the plate. I walk out the door.

" Where are you going?" Matt said,looking at me.

" Meeting with Hayes." I said, kissing his cheek. He nodded and I walked out. I kept thinking about Matt. I tripped on something and fell.

" Woah, Tori. You need to be careful." I look to see Hayes.

" That's a little to late to say." I said. He laughed and helped me up. We walked to the beach and sat on the sand.

" So how's Matt?" Hayes said. We look at each other.

" I don't know now. He just doesn't seem like himself." I said. Hayes put his arm around me. " It'll be okay." Hayes said. I lean my head on his shoulder. I hear a bunch of screams.

" Ahhhh! It's Hayes Grier! And Victoria Dallas!" A girl scream. Then a bunch of people come. We took pictures and stuff.

A girl pulled me back.

" You're dating Matthew Espinosa." She said.

" Yea." I said with a smile.

" Back off. He is mine." The girl said.

" If you told me that 4 years ago... I probably would, but you didn't. So too bad." I said, walking away. I walk towards Hayes and pull him away.

We walk to Starbucks.

" What was that?" Hayes said, sitting down.

" I'm just tired of this." I said, looking down.

" What?" Hayes said. I look up and give him a Are-you-dumb look.

" Thirsty little girls. Not having much privacy. Hate." I said. We stay quiet for a while.

" Don't worry, Tori." Hayes said. I forced a smile and nod.

.

I walked back to the house. I walk in and I hear long moans. Is Matt cheating on me? Nah, it can't be. I walk upstairs to the long moans. It's in our room. I nervously open the door. My jaw dropped to what I'm seeing.

Matt is with a girl. He is on top of her. I can see that he is shirtless. The girl looks naked. I can't see the rest because of the blanket. They are kissing.

I feel tears in my eyes and dropping off my face. I see that the girl has blonde hair. She looks like Minny. I dropped something causing Matt to look up. He looks at me. I look at the girl. That's Minny. She has the widest smirk on her face.

" Tori." Matt said, getting up. He is in his boxers. He quickly puts pants on.

" I can't believe you. I-I trusted you." I choked.

" Tori, I'm so sorry. Let me explain. I'm drunk." Matt said.

" No, Matt. You're not drunk. You don't drink. And don't explain anything. You cheated." I said, walking out. He grabs my wrist.

" Don't touch me. You touched that ugly fake." I shouted.

" Tori. Listen to me!" Matt shouted back.

" Were you using me, Matt? Are you just trying to hurt me again? You said that you can prove that we are meant to be. But you didn't. You hurt my feelings. Just leave me alone. " I said. I jerked my hand back and ran out. I ran towards my brother's house. He lives with Nash and Hayes.

I knock on the door. Nash opens it. He see my tears and hugs me. He picks me up and sets me on the couch.

" What's wrong?" I see Cam and Hayes walking down. Nash rubs my back.

" M-Matt..." I cried.

" Why did he do?" Cam asked.

" He cheated on me." I said.

" With who?" Hayes said.

" Minny." I cried.

.

I'm staying at Cam's house. I'm sleeping in the same room as Hayes. Cam was having a "moment". That's when he starts cursing Matt out and punching something. Nash and Hayes just comfort me. All I did was cry. Why? Why, Tori? Why did you fall in love with him again? You should have just left him and move on.

.

Cam finally calmed down. And I went to sleep. Hayes and I shared the same bed. I see Hayes fall asleep. And so did I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! School is about to come. I wouldn't update that much.