Chapter 15: Use to it

I woke up to Cam shaking me.

" Magcon is a few more hours." Cam said. I nod. I got up and went get ready. I took a shower and do my routine. I changed my clothes. I walk out and Cam wasn't in the room.

I walked out in the hall. I walked towards Nash' s room. Hayes opened the door.

" Heyo." Hayes said.

" Where's Cam?" I asked.

" In here." Hayes let me in. I walked in and didn't see Cam.

" I don't see him." I turn around. I see two figures in front of me. They were holding knives. I screamed. The man covered my mouth. My eyes started to water.

I heard laughing from the bathroom. The men uncovered their mask to reveal Nash and Cam.

" Haha! Got you!" Cam laughed.

" I hate you! I'm glad that I moved! " Everyone became silent. I pushed my way out. I went back to my hotel room. I locked the door and laid on the bed. I heard knocking on the door.

" Please let me in."

" I didn't mean to scare you."

" You moved?"

" Please open the door."

I closed my eyes. I wanted to leave. I want to get away from this world.

I hear the door open and someone picked me up. I wrapped my legs around the person.

" It's okay. I'm sorry." Cam said. He rubbed my back.

" C'mon let's go." Cam said. I nod into his neck. Cam started to walk out the room.

" Aw. The little baby needs to be carried. Do you need your bottle?" I hear Dani laugh.

" Shut up." Cam said. Cam started walking into the elevator. The elevator dinged and Cam walked out.

" You awake?" Cam asks.

" Yea." I said.

" I need you to walk now." Cam said.

" I'm lazy." I said. I hear Cam laugh.

" Fine." I got off.

* Skips to Magcon event *

" Hello!" I said into the microphone. Everyone was having fun. I danced and did some challenges.

Time for taking photos and stuff. A girl came to me and gave me a look.

" Cameron's sister, right?" She asked.

" Yea." I said. Her face brightens.

" Tell him to call me and follow me on Twitter." She puts on the fakest smile I ever seen.

" Alright, I'll see what I can do." I smiled. She walked away.

.

The guys decided to eat out but I just stayed. I sat on the bed, eating my pizza.

Who needs to go to a restaurant when you have the comfort of your bed and food?

I hear the door open and Cam walks in.

" I see you had pizza without me." Cam frowned.

" Cam, I always save you a slice." I smiled. I gave him the box.

" That is why I love you." Cam said.

" Yea. Yea." I joked.

" So what you did at the restaurant?" I asked.

" Eat." Cam said.

" You didn't dance or ask stupid questions?" I said.

" No."

" That isn't you. What happened?" I asked.

" Matt... and Dani." Cam looked away from me.

" Tell me." I said.

" They were talking about you... it's not good. I wanted to punch Matt's face so badly but I couldn't. Emily calmed me down." Cam said.

" Cam, I'm okay. I'm used to it." I said.

" That's the problem. You're use to being forgotten and alone and hurt. I don't want that to happen." Cam's eyes gotten watery.

" Don't cry." I hugged Cam.

" I love you, Tori." Cam said.

" I love you, Cammy." I said. Cam laughed.

.

I laid in bed. I couldn't sleep so I went on my phone. I feel my eyes getting heavy. I put away my phone and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitter: Espinosa_Smile_

Check out my other books.