Chapter 10: Meeting Taylor

Tori POV

It's 5:30 and I'm getting ready. It's not like a date. I took a shower then blow dry my hair. I straightened my hair. I put a bandana on. I wore a crop top and shorts.

I check my phone, 6:50. I get a text from Taylor.

Tay: Hey.

Tori: Hey.

Tay: I'm by the door now.

Tori: Ok.

I walked downstairs. I open the door and see Taylor. A smile appears from his face.

" Nice bandana." Taylor said. I smile and put on my vans. We walk out and Taylor drives to this restaurant.

" Wow." I said. We walked in. The place is huge. We went to our table and of course, some waiter flirts with Taylor. I'm not jealous but I find it stupid.

" Hey. What should I get you to drink?" The waiter winks at Taylor.

" He is not that thirsty for you." I said. She looks at me.

" Excuse me?" She said.

" You heard me." I snapped.

" Sir, calm your girlfriend down." She says.

" One, I'm not his girlfriend. I'm his best friend. Second, you can't just flirt with some guy while you are working." I said.

" Can we have another waiter?" Taylor shouts. Another waiter comes. It's a guy, good. We take our orders.

" You really like me, don't you?" Taylor said.

" As a friend. And I just hate when waiter flirt with-" I was cut off.

" With me? Does Tori with Taylor? Yes." Taylor said, laughing.

" Funny. And don't you have a girlfriend?" I said.

" Um. No. We broke up last week." Taylor said, scratching the back of his neck.

" Sorry, Tay." I said, holding his hand.

" It's fine. I didn't like her that much." Taylor said. Our food came.

.

" Thanks, Tay. " I said. We were walking along the beach.

" No problem. So what's up with Matt and you?" Taylor said.

" Um. He cheated on me. But I forgave him. I thought we were back to normal now. Until he said that he proposed to the girl. But he cancelled it." I said, looking the other way. Taylor stops in front of me causing me to stop. He cups one of my cheeks.

" Tori. You don't deserve him. He cheated on you then propose to the other girl. That's stupid. And he can't fix that and say nothing happened, because Matt hurt you to much. I'm not saying that you have to hate him. But I'm saying that you should take a long break. " Taylor said, looking at me. I had tears coming.

Taylor's lips connected with mines. I didn't want to pull away. I hear people scream and we pull back. I look to see screaming girls running towards us. Taylor and I run to his car. We get in and drive away.

We walk to the porch of Cam's house.

" Well, that ruined our moment." Taylor said.

" Yea." I said.

" Can we finished?" Taylor said. I nodded and our lips connected.

" Hey, Cam. I'll be ba- Oh my God!" I hear Hayes. We pull back and Cam comes by Hayes.