nineteen

the one where everything is better done on a bed

-end of may 2014-

put you on the table, or the counter, or the floor, doesn't matter i just want you right now

Charlotte desperately unbuttoned Harry's shirt, wanting to touch every inch of his naked body. Once she was done, she pulled on his sleeves, directing him to release his hold on her so that he could take off his shirt.

Harry removed his upper clothing and pulled in Charlotte again by the waist, kissing her on the lips, as if they were air and he needed to breathe. She responded with as much hunger as him and was touching him everywhere she could with her hands moving around his chest and stomach and bare arms, not knowing exactly where she wanted to place them.

He pulled away from her but immediately attached his lips to her jawline, kissing down it, until he reached her jaw and then moved to her neck and began sucking on it harshly. They were walking towards Harry's couch, and when she felt the leather on the back of her knees, she whispered, "Bed," deep breath, "not here." And then grabbed hold onto Harry's neck with one hand, after having thrown her sunglasses somewhere on the living room's floor, and the other brushing his curls up from his neck, feeling his teeth bite down on her skin and screaming a soft moan of pleasure, before his tongue swiped over the reddened patch and his mouth came over hers.

He looked at her with darkened eyes and swollen, cherry-coloured lips, brushing against hers. "As you wish, my lady love."

She giggled, softening the atmosphere filled with sexual tension, but it lasted little. Harry pulled her against him once again, and she attached her lips to his bare chest, leaving a trail of wet kissed on his collarbones and everywhere she could. He directed both of them to his room and, once inside, closed the door abruptly locking it so that no one could interrupt, even though he knew Zayn wasn't home.

They stood in front of his bed, lips now back attached to each other's, enveloping around the other's lips, and tongues sliding in and exploring the interior of their mouths. Harry bit her bottom lip, pulling back and then letting go, indicating that he wanted to stop for a while. He looked at her with lustful eyes, and she stared back, amazed by how fast she had fallen for someone else and by how she adored the dark green of his eyes, that were previously a bright emerald.

Harry pulled on both of the straps on her maxi dress, and then let them fall off her shoulders, "Oopsie," he said with a smirk.

"Idiot," she whispered in the quiet room, before pulling him in again and kissing him.

Harry pulled the top of her dress down, until it pooled at her feet, and she stepped out of it. Their lips were still attached to each other's, eyes closed to be able to feel every movement and not see it, because it's more sentimental that way. And that was the only way they wanted it to be.

He walked with her towards his bed, with his hands grabbing onto her now bare waist, before sliding downwards and grabbing her bum, giving it a squeeze and then settling on her lower back. Charlotte groaned into his mouth and he could only smile against her lips, knowing what effect he had on her.

She pulled away from him once she was inches away from the bed, and laid back on the covers in her underwear, staring up at him.

"I'm close to naked, and you aren't?" she asked jokingly, with a glint in her eyes.

"On it," Harry said, unbuckling his belt, undoing the button and pulling down on the zipper of his skinny black jeans. He stepped out of his boots, and bent down to remove his jeans along with his socks. When he stood straight, he rapidly leant over Charlotte, one arm on the side of her head keeping him up, and ground his growing self on her, who released a soft moan.