Rouges

WARNING-THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TORTURE. 

The car seemed to glide through the streets as Zoya pressed her forehead to the cold windowpane.  Every where she turned, in the pack territory all she could see was richness. Huge mansions, marble busts, exotic flowers. At the centre of this was Xavier's house. It was built like a palace with turrets and secure walls, with a huge garden surrounding it. And as they approached, they saw a ring of fire surrounding the house.

Zoya gasped. Xavier rumbled angrily,

"What the fuck? Rouges in my territory!"  He drove the car ahead and parked it."You will not move out of the car Zoya till I say it's safe. I am going fuking kill all of them." He banged the car door and broke into a run.Zoya shook her head, was a normal day too much to ask for if you were Xavier's mate. Probably. Suddenly she heard some tapping on the window and she looked out and saw...Drew.

"Drew?" Zoya said unbelieving. Drew had been her companion after her parents' death. He had taught her how to survive as a rouge.He had given her care, shelter and love. He had always held her tenderly, as if it were an honour to be able to touch her. She didn't think and jumped out of the car and into his arms. "I am here Zoya, I will get you out. " he said as he leant and kissed her gently on the lips.Zoya kissed him back, his gentleness soothing the pain Xavier caused her. Regretfully, Zoya separated from him.

They heard rapid footsteps and Zoya whispered," Run before he comes. " Drew didn't want to leave. "Please Drew, I need you safe . Please go." Drew turned around and nodded and then quickly ran.Zoya felt two strong hands clamping her shoulders painfully. She turned around even though she knew who it was.

Xavier was shaking with anger."Who was he?" he said pushing Zoya on the can bonnet, banging her head."I asked you a question.  Who was he?" he said pulling her by the hair and throwing her at a tree. Zoya fell hard as blood dripping from her forehead pooled around. She quivered with fear but refused to reply.

"You are mine.  He touched you.  He kissed you. I can smell him on you.  I will find out and then I will make you kill him"

Xavier's wolf was dominant and he let out a feral growl as he picked up Zoya and pushed her roughly into the car. He drove at a nauseating speed and soon pulled into the house which seemed unharmed except for the ring of charred grass.  Xavier threw Zoya on the ground and dragged her inside by her hair. "Are you sorry? " Xavier asked her through clenched teeth.  Zoya felt a rush of bravery and said "No" Xavier's palm hit her hard on the cheek as he pulled her into the plush bathroom. He turned on the shower and pushed Zoya into the freezing water.  "I will wash his scent" Xavier growled, his nails extending into claws as he ripped off Zoya's clothes. Zoya whimpered as he scrubbed her using an extremely rough cloth. He kept striking her every few seconds and within some minutes, Zoya was crying in pain as Xavier attacked her vagina with the cloth. "You gave the rouge your maiden hood didn't you? " Zoya knew that there was no point in lying. She had slept with Drew a year ago.  She nodded slightly and Xavier lost whatever little control he had over his wolf and unbuckled his belt. He raised it and struck his mate repeatedly on her inner thighs till she was begging him to stop, to have mercy. He then discarded the belt and got back to rubbing her skin.  Once Zoya's skin was raw and she had started wailing, Xavier stopped the torture and left the bathroom. Locking Zoya inside, cold, beaten and terrified out of her wits.