14

~3rd Person POV~

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel" Zach shouts looking at the group of people in front of him.

Cameron and Daniel glance at each other, hesitant about the new idea. They both look back at Zach and nod, both being quiet.

Loren, Tessa, Zach and Bryana all run to the front of the line, saving a spot for Cameron and Daniel. Tessa starts to take a camera out of her bag and declares that she will vlog today.

When the red light is shown on the camera, Cameron immediately hides behind any of them(not wanting millions of people to see her)which it happens to be Zach whom she stands behind.

Cameron mutters a few curse words under her breath out of frustration. Why couldn't I have hid behind Daniel she thought slowly looking up to see Zach smiling down at her.

While the pair is looking at one another Tessa's voice is loud and clear as she starts the introduction to her vlog with Loren and Bryana.

"Thank you for coming with us, I know  that hanging with them this isn't your thing" Zach says to Cameron.

With a puzzled look on her face Cameron speaks, "you knew that I wasn't find with them and you still wanted me to hang out with them? What's wrong with you?! What would you do if someone did that to you?"

"I didn't think you'd get upset, I wanted to spend time with you before the boys and I go back on tour" he shrugs.

"Well if you wanted to spend time with me, it should've just been us" she hisses and walks away from the group,quickly picking up her pace before anyone can stop her.

Zach looks at Daniel with a worried look, wondering what he said wrong. Daniel shakes his head and walks in the direction Cameron went. Zach tries to go as well but the three girls stop him.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel Zach." Loren says batting her eyelashes. She distracts Zach from Cameron.The three girls smile at another realizing that they've got Cameron out of the picture.

The group of four gets on the Ferris Wheel, laughing and talking. Meanwhile, Daniel is searching for Cameron through the sea of people.

Daniel trudges through the crowd losing hope on finding Cameron. He looks to his left to see a girl crying on a bench. He squints his eyes to see its Cameron. He jogs toward her and sits beside her.

Cameron looks up to see Daniel and cries in his chest. Daniel comforts her and brushes his fingers through her brown hair, calming her down. They decide to go back home and Daniel calls Zach to tell him.

Cameron spent that night crying while being comforted by Gabbie and Anna, while Zach partied all night with Daniel keeping an eye on him.