Can't Believe It

When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell
'Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies
God'll prob'ly have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies, loungin' in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice (You talkin' some crazy shit now, nigga)
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wish she got a fuckin' abortion
Suicidal Thoughts: Notorious B.I.G

Cyncere POV:

"You've reached the voicemail box of.. Cristal Jenkins. I can't get to my phone right now but please leave a detailed message and I'll get back to you. Or not! Your risk."

"Hey, I was just calling to remind you of our meeting with Danae to start looking at properties today. We can't miss this. Anyway hopefully I'll see you in a bit. Ai'ight bye."

I sighed and hung up the phone placing it back on my nightstand. I'd been calling Criss everyday multiple times a day trying to get her to talk to me. Every time I'd struck out. She'd gone ice cold on me. I couldn't say I didn't deserve it but it was frustrating as shit!

Without Criss I really was losing it. She kept a nigga on his toes. She made me have to be better. She was no chicken head and that was so attractive. Nobody really compared to her for real. If nobody compared to her then how was it that I kept cheating? Cuz I was a nigga. And not just any nigga but one with money that every woman wanted and every other nigga wanted to be.

That power was intoxicating. And honestly I had thrived off of it. Don't get me wrong I loved my Crissy with everything in me, but I doubted I could truly ever be the person she wanted me to be. I could provide the lavish lifestyle she deserved. Could take her on all the fancy trips to see every pretty sight the world was made of. Could even make her body quiver in ways no other man could. But stay committed when she couldn't even give me the one thing I desired the most? I don't know.

I rubbed my hands over my face and stood up off the bed. We were supposed to be meeting with my baby mother Danae at 12. It was now 9:45 and I still had to eat before leaving so I went into the bathroom and started the shower.

Criss and I were supposed to be looking at properties to flip. Danae had already flipped two houses herself so she was going to help show us the ropes. She had Criss sold on the idea of the residual income so fast it wasn't even funny. She'd started watching that Flip or Flop Fort Worth Texas shit and now she was determined we could get into flipping houses and be just as good, nah fuck that better than them. We'd been looking into the shit for a minute. We'd finally learned all the ins and outs and had our money just right. Seeing as this was her idea I prayed she showed cuz I wasn't into looking into no houses with Danae by myself. It'd spark too many questions and I ain't need her all in my business.

A hour and a half later I stood in front of the mirror and added my Rolex to my wrist. I double checked my appearance once more. Happy with what I saw I grabbed the keys to my Range Rover and ran down stairs. I set the alarm and headed to Richmond where Danae's office was.  We were meeting her at her normal 9-5 and heading out from there. I pulled up forty minutes later and saw Cristal's car in the opposite end of the parking lot. I circled the lot and found a spot three spaces down from hers. I parked my car and stepped out grabbing my wallet and hitting my locks.

I walked over to Criss' car and knocked on her window. She jumped a little startled to see me since she was busy stuffing her face with Chick-Fil-A nuggets.

"Damn it Cyn you made me spill Polynesian sauce on my jeans, you ass!" She sucked her teeth while rolling down her window. She put the sauce in a cup holder and leaned over to grab a napkin from the glove compartment.