The Boy is Mine

Excuse me can I please talk to you for a minute?

Um hum sure. You look kind of familiar.

Yeah you do too but umm I just

wanted to know do you know

somebody named

you you know his name.

Oh yeah definitely I know his name.

I just wanted to let you know he's mine.

Huh..no no he's mine.

You need to give it up

Had about enough

It's not hard to see

The boy is mine

I'm sorry that you

Seem to be confused

He belongs to me

The boy is mine

-The Boy Is Mine: Brandy ft Monica

Princess POV:

"Can you meet me somewhere to today? " I asked into the phone.

I looked at my white coffin shaped nails as I took another toke of the roach blunt I'd just rolled. I was in desperate need of a fill-in. I sat in the window of my twelfth​ floor studio apartment. It was far from luxury like the sign at the beginning of the neighborhood tried to deceive you into believing. I looked over at the mattress that lay on the floor and sighed. The credit card scams I had been doing to get by wasn't brining in nowhere near the type of money it used to. Rent-A-Center had come to repo all the furniture I had and so had the people I'd financed my Charger through. Now I was left taking hand-me-downs from my mom. I had her old 2005 Toyota Camry and an old couch she no longer wanted once her furniture had been upgraded. People was getting smart and barely anybody fell for that I can flip $500 into $5,000 shit anymore. The little boosting I did with my sister was just enough to pay my bills- barely. If it wasn't for the few hustlers I messed with on the side I wouldn't look like shit.

But in exchange for the golden treasure between my legs and a quick trip to paradise they got my hair and nails done. Maybe every once in awhile I caught on to one that would sport my little shopping trips to stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and H&M.

But they ain't compare to the designer clothes and handbags Spade bought his bitch. She stayed draped in nice shit. And don't get me to talking about the luxury cars he loves buying her. I hated seeing her drive by through the hood even though all she drove on this side was either his black on black Range or her yellow Camaro. I wanted to be her so bad.

I desperately wanted an upgrade from this life. The life of not having shit. The life of being nothing more than a hoodrat bitch. I wanted to be in that bitch's spot. And on God I was gonna be there. Fuck how his bitch felt about it. We were gonna be together whether people liked it or not. I had what it took to make him leave her. His child!

"Meet you where Tianna?" Yes I had him just where I wanted him.

"My mama crib." I didn't dare invite people to my crib no more. Nobody was about to see that I was living a facade. That would be dead ass embarrassing.

"Nah ma I can't even do it. Me and the wife going out tonight. Maybe some other time." not saying another word he hung up.

I looked at my phone baffled. I know this nigga did not just hang up on me. I called right back only to get his voicemail. I hung up and went into my room to get dressed. I'd already showered earlier, hoping my baby would come over. But his bitch had won again.