Torn

AN: So I need some comments and votes to start flowing in or I'm going to stop both stories. I write for both. I don't know​ if I'm doing a good job if y'all don't let me know. But anyways this chapter will have both Spade and Moet's POV. So here we go.

A part of me wants to leave you alone.

A part of me wants for you to come home.

A part of me says I'm living a lie.

And I'm better off without you.

A part of me says to think it through.

A part of me says I'm over you.

A part of me wants to say goodbye

A part of me is asking why

Xavier drove to me and Spade's house barely speaking to me. He said Spade had ordered him to bring me home tonight. Usually we had full blown conversation but tonight we was super tight lipped. I guess that was an order too. Instead he just turned up the radio and focused strictly on the road and singing a long to every song that played. He was rocking out with 21 Savage's Savage Mode 2 mixtape I had blasting this morning. The album played through and then another my playlist of Xavier Omär started. I wasn't really paying attention to what it was until one song on the playlist caught my attention Letoya Luckett's Torn started playing and I sung a long.

"Apart wants to leave you alone,

Part of me wants for you to come home,

Part of me feels like I'm living a lie, And I'm better off without you,

Part of me says to think it through,

Part of me says I'm over you,

Part if me wants to say goodbye,

Part of me is asking why,

A Part of me wants to leave

But a part wants to be here with you

And every time I think that we're over and done

You get me to fall back in love.

You got me torn in between the two

Cuz I really wanna be with you

But something's telling me

I should leave you alone

leave you alone

leave you alone." I stopped after the first verse because Zay had taken one of my CDs out of my CD holder on my visor and popped it in. Now we were listening to Jay-Z's the Blueprint album.

I guess my words well the song were getting to him. But the song expressed my feelings to the t. I was so conflicted as we drove back to Richmond. So I remained quiet again as the radio played. Fifty-five minutes later we pulled up to the outside of Cyn's palace as he called it. Dice drove the car up the extended driveway, put the car in park, and hopped out.

I stared at the three story brick home I once loved in awe. I could not believe that I was back. I just sat there for a minute contemplating whether I should go inside or just drive off and go home.

Dice stood on the side of my door waiting knowing that I had a lot on my mind. He knew I was reluctant to go upstairs. From the look on my face he could tell I was battling. He waited a few minutes then proceeded to pull the door open.

"What's on your mind ma?" he opened my door and turned me to face him "I know you ain't scared to go up there."

"Not scared just skeptical. We both know he ain't really change. I'm tired of playing these games with this nigga. I've been burned too many times." I ranted.