Chapter 15 - The Love bugs

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color  

F/F = Favorite Flower

F/A = Favorite Animal

* 2nd person's P.O.V

All four of the boys were closing in on you. I didn't know what to do but then, You had an Idea. You yell " Stop. I have something to say". All of them stop to listen to you. I say " How bout I date each of you?." They look at each other in confusion. You push them all out the door while saying " Since I met Sig first he'll go first. Then, Maguro Ex next and Tee will go last". You close the door shut. You didn't know that Klug was hiding behind the couch.  You notice him and said " Sorry about that. We should continue studying".  After fifteen minutes of studying. Klug went back home. 

* 1st person's P.O.V

A Moment later, The door bell rings. I open the door to see Sig with a bunch of F/F in his hand. I replied " I love the gift Sig. F/F are my favorite." Sig was smiling while blushing " Okay?!. Are you ready for our second date." I grab his Red hand " Yep let's go."  He walk us to a amusement park. We went on a few Rides, Some of them were very High. He won me a F/C F/A from a mini game. Our date was almost over, I wanted to go into the Tunnel of Love. I was dragging Sig into the Ride.  When we sat in our seats Sig said " So funny story....A dead body was found in this ride." You raise your eyebrow at him and he replies " Okay not funny....but, it's a story." While we were in the Ride I was staring at Sig's Red arm I was curious about why his arm like that?. I ask " Hey Sig!." He didn't heard me so I continue " Why is your right arm red?. Were you born like that?." Sig still didn't listen " Sig! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!." He finally heard " Sorry I wasn't paying any attention." I was pissed " Okay next time listen to me when I'm talking to you. The question was Why is your right arm red?."  He looks down for a moment " I was born with a demonic side of me." I started to feel a tear " Why didn't you tell me this before." He wipes a tear away " You're too precious to me. I've left my love of bugs for you."  I grab a small box out of my pocket " I was gonna save this for later but...here." He took the box out of my hand and open it. Inside was a ladybug picture frame with a picture of us. I said " Amitie told me you like Bugs so I got you this." He started to tear up a little " This looks beautiful Y/N." I wipe his tear away while giggling. He hugs me tight " Thank you so much. This is the best gift anyone has ever given me. This gift has made me love you even more."  After the ride was over it was nighttime. He ask " Do you want to end it in my house?." I was blushing like crazy at him. Does he mean it in a good way or a bad way?. I was hoping it to be a good way. So I nod and He grabs my hand and took me to his house. Inside his house was filled lots of pictures of bugs. A ladybug came out of nowhere and lands on my nose. Sig giggled " She likes you."  The ladybug flies away and Sig drags me to his room. We were both really tired so we decided to sleep. I lay on the bed while behind me was Sig laying down next to me. He holds my back close to his chest. Sig whispers in my ear "Goodnight my ladybug." I giggled while blushing "Goodnight my love bug." Then, we both fell asleep underneath the moonlight.