Ex's Ending

Y/N = Your Name

* Ex's Ending

I was running around finding Ex and I found him sitting at a table. Ex notice me and said "Y/N?! What are you doing here?. I look at his face and said " There's something I need to tell you." Ex gets closer to me and said " What is it?!." I blush " I have a crush on you. It's okay if you don't feel the same way." Ex blushes and he pull me in for a kiss. I was blushing like crazy but, I kiss him back. Air was needed so we stop kissing and he said " I love you too." I notice the sun was setting, Glitch comes out of nowhere and said " It's time Y/N." I cried " I'll miss you Ex. I'll never forget you." He starts to cry "Me too Y/N. There's no other women that would replace you." Ex pulls out a box from his pocket and he bends down on one knee. He opens the box revealing a ring. I and Glitch were blushing so much. He said " Will you be my player?." I said " Oh my god!. Yes I will." He slips a ring on my finger and gave a last kiss. Glitch smiles and places the watch on my arm. I disappear just like that and woke up on the ground. I look around to see my room and Nintendo switch untouched. It was still night, The spill was still there so, I grab a towel and clean it up. I took the game out of the switch and hidden it underneath my bedroom. It was morning, I woke up and saw something shiny on my finger. I took a look and saw the ring Ex gave me. I blush at the thought of him. I will always be his character in Puyo Puyo Tetris.