Chapter 7 - Fireflies part 2

Y/N = Your Name 

F/C = Favorite Color 

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

It was nighttime, You were getting ready for your first date. You were putting on your F/C dress while putting on some F/C lipstick. Elle and Jay were fast asleep, So you tried your best not to wake them up. You took a bus to the garden cause once again you didn't know where it was. You finally made it to the garden, You saw lots of other couples talking ,dancing or even just looking at the fireflies. You were walking around to see if you could find your date. As you were, You felt a soft touch on both of your shoulders. You turn behind you to see a boy with a tall black hat and black tuxedo with a red rose on him. You couldn't tell who he was because of his mask. You blush " Are you my secret admirer?." He said " Yes I am! You're even beautiful in a dress." You blush even harder than ever. He grabs your hand and says " Y/N, Would you like to dance?." You finally got rid of your blush and nod. He takes you to the dance floor and starts dancing with you. You put your hands on his shoulders while he puts his glove hands on your hips. You two dance for a few minutes then he dance dipped you. 

* 1st person 's P.O.V 

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I was staring straight into his dark eyes. I wanted to  dance with him forever. But then, he leans forward towards my face, Was he about to kiss me?!. I didn't know what to do. Before I could even say a word his lips press against mine. I started to freak but, his lips were so soft. I started to melt into the kiss, I kissed him back. My first kiss with my secret admirer. We stop kissing then, he took me for some privacy. We were still at the garden and we near the trees. He pins me down on a tree and starts kissing me. Of course I kiss back and soon, We started to make out. He was kissing me neck, I felt a weird feeling inside that I've never felt before. But then, A voice said " Get your lips off her neck!." We both turn to see Maguro very pissed while behind him was Ringo. Maguro said " I don't know who you are but I'm guess your the guy who's taking the love of my life." I said " Maguro? What are you doing here?." Ringo said " He likes you but maybe a little too much."

 * 2nd person's P.O.V 

Your secret admirer grabs your hand "She's mine and I'm keeping her."  Maguro's hands turns into a fist, he runs towards him in angry. Maguro pushes you aside and jumps on top of him. He starts punching his face while your secret admirer tries to push him off. You tried to push maguro off of him but, He kept pushing you aside. Ringo was shouting while helping you "Boys stop it!Maguro!. If you love Y/N than stop fighting him right now!." The fight lasted a few minutes, It was a miracle that your secret admirer wasn't die despite how strong Maguro was. But then, he broke the mask, Everyone took a long look at your secret admirer's face. You were shocked to see you were dating....Him.