Chapter 10 - The Party

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

After school, You got a text from Ringo saying that her best friend Ess was inviting all of her classmates to a Party. You text back " Cool can I come too?." She texts back "Of course Y/N!. She said I could bring you if I wanted to." I text " I'll send you the address to my house". Hours later, Ringo came to your house wearing her Red dress. Jay and Elle were coming also coming too. Fifteen Minutes, You arrived at Ess's house which was had balloons everywhere. Jay knock on the door and the door was opened by a green haired girl named Ess.

* 1st person's P.O.V

Ringo yells " Ess!. I love the balloons." Ringo hugs Ess which she look like she doesn't want a hug right now. Ess pushes Ringo off of her and said " Come in! Come in!." We all walk inside to see a huge staircase with two doors on both sides. The house was filled with tons of boys and girls. I bump into a purple haired boy which spilled fruit punch on his shirt. I said " Oh sorry I didn't see you there!." I grab a towel from a table and You wipe his spill off his shirt. You look up to that it was Tee. Tee said " Hey! Your the girl that fell on top of me at the mall." He toke the towel off my hand and said " Thanks for cleaning the spill off". I nod and then, a microphone made a loud screening noise. Ess had a microphone on her hand and she said " Listen everyone pay attention. Thank you all for coming to my party!. Now where all going to play some games. The first one is called Truth or Dare." Everyone went to another room and we all sat in a circle. Ess said " I'll go first, this is my party. Klug! Truth or Dare?." Some of us look at the purple nerd. He said while sweating " Ummm...Truth?." Ess smirks " Do you have a crush on anyone here?." Klug looks around the room then, he starts blushing " Yes...". Klug look at Jay " Jay!.Truth or dare?." Jay said " Dare!." Klug grabs a something out of his pocket and said " I dare you to eat this chewed up gum." Jay grabs the gum off his hands and he puts it in his mouth. Some of the us were grossed out. Jay looks at Ringo " Ringo. Truth or dare." She starts to sweat a little " Truth." Jay smiles evilly " Tell us the most Embarrassing Story that Ever happen to you." Ringo starts to blush " Well this one time, I was walking home and the wind blow through my skirt. It  showed everyone my underwear." Five mins later, Tee said " Y/N!. Truth or dare." I replied " Dare." Tee smirked " I dare you to take off your pants." I blushed then, I slowly toke my pants off. All of the boys were licking their lips at me hungrily including Tee. I was blushing so hard then, Ess said " Okay everyone next game is 7 mins in heaven."