Chapter 10:

2 months later=

James POV*

It's been 2 months and today is the last day of Katie's therapy to help her with her walking. I have driven her to every single one. I get nervous with her in the car with me. Because it has only been two months since she came out of being in a coma for a year and half. It almost killed her and I'm beyond happy she is such a strong girl. That's the girl I want to marry and spend the rest if my life with today I'm really going to ask her to marry me. I dropped Katie off and went to get the ring out of my leather jacket that says Diamond on the back of it. Katie got it for me for my birthday for when I ride my motorcycle. Mrs. Knight finally let me have it after I begged her for weeks straight. I walked into the room Katie was in. She screamed and run to me jumping onto me giving me a big hug. She wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck. Of course I knew it was coming so I caught her. I hugged her back and says "I love you angel"

Katie says "I love you too Jamie!

I put her down and say "angel there's something I have been wanting to for a long time. The past year and half has been the worse when you were in that coma but those last four and half years I have been with you. I never want anyone else to have you. I love you beyond this galaxy and I always will forever and long after that. So Katelyn Grace Knight will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Katelyn Grace Diamond? Katie tears up and screamed "Yes!" I smiled really big and slid the ring into her finger. We shared a very passionate kiss.......

~The End~

Authors Note: sorry guys this was short and kinda maybe predictable I don't know it's been sitting on my computer and I thought I would post it :) don't forget to check out my other stories and maybe follow me back. I'm hope you all enjoyed my little story on Jatie <3

I have other stories don't forget to check them out and vote! comment!