Chapter 2

James POV* Katie you are princess and there's nothing in the world I love more then you. Come angel wake up, I know you can hear me and I'm not going to stop saying I love you until I hear it back from you. Tears start to fall and hit her hand. Ever since I have been sitting in this chair I haven't let her hand go since I kissed it. As lean my forehead down when I hear a voice. I turn around but no one is there I look back at Katie and say "did you hear that angel?" I look over by the couch and my eyes widen. I manage to choke out..... "Katie? Is that you?" And I look at the bed but she is still lying there. I look up again and she is still there! I'm seeing things! Katie says "Jamie?" I say "yes angel?" Katie says "I love you too and won't forget you if I don't wake up from this." My eyes filled with tears and I let them fall. I say "please don't say if..... You are the strongest girl I know you can make though this." Katie says "Jamie listen to me I could die it's a possibility and if I do I want you to move on from me and but don't forget that I will always love you no matter what happens. " I say "Katie I could never love someone else the way I love you that's just impossible." She gets walks to me and sits on my lap and looks into my eyes. Katie says "James if I die I want you to move on..... Do it for me and don't cry baby it hurts me too." I say "fine but I know you are gonna wake up and you gonna be fine!" After I said that she disappeared. I'm sorry angel I love you!..... With that said the doctor walks in and says "who were you talking to?" I say "is it bad if I told you I can hear or possibly see Katie." The doctor says "no that's normal I think." I just nodded and kissed Katie's hand again. She still feels like ice but it's not as bad as before. The doctor says "James I'm sorry to tell you this but Katie has a week to get out of the coma.... If she doesn't wake up by the end of the week we pull the plug and if she breathes on her own she is alive and if she doesn't then she is gone........ I say "so she basically has week to wake up before I lose her forever. The doctor says "I'm sorry James." With that said he walks out of the room............