Chapter 1

Present day= James POV*

I'm sitting in the hospital room and I haven't left since the day Katie has slipped into the coma. I do eat while I'm here the nurses bring me food. It's crappy hospital food but oh well I'm eating something. The guys bring me clothes and there's a shower in the bathroom in the room so that's how I shower. The doctor tells me Katie can hear me when I talk. I tell her several times a day that I love her and I even sometimes sing to her. Anyone who walks by the room would think I'm crazy. That doesn't matter to me because Katie Knight is the best girl I have ever met and known. She loves to listen to BTR and her favorite song is Amazing. I'm glad she loves that one because I wrote that song about her. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about her constantly. I miss her smile and her laugh. The way she blushes when I tell her she is my beautiful angel. The way she giggles when I grab her from behind hugging her and kissing her cheek. I miss the way she cuddles into me at night when she is scared to sleep without me there. The doctor told me she may not remember much when she wakes up but she will get her memory back over time. He said she won't forget me though because I'm always here with her and I don't leave. Sometimes I ask myself yeah if she wakes up. I pray every day that she does wake up. I miss her so much. I look at her laying there and say "Katie I love you. I have been waiting a year and half to hear her say it back and then giggle afterwards. I walk towards her bed and pull the chair close to the bed side. I pick up her hand and kiss it. It's like ice, oh heck her whole body is like ice. I just wanna pick her up and hold her close to me to warm her up. I have wanted hold her in my arms since the day she slipped into this coma....... Tears filled up in my eyes and I say "come on my beautiful angel wake up I know you're strong and you can fight this! Come on angel open your eyes and look at me"........