thirty-seven

**MILD 18+ JEONGCHEOL
(if you guys don't want to see it its fine, just skip to the part with a {o_o})
_________________________________________

'are you ready yet' seungcheol yells to his boyfriend who was currently showering as he sits on the bed and scrolls through his instagram feed, after a few scrolls his thumbs unconsciously stops at a photo which was posted three days ago by non other than, jihoon.

he's happy i guess, he smiles sadly at the post, it was a selfie with seungkwan by the beach, both of them having huge grins plastered on their faces. it has been two months since they last contacted each other, and no matter how much the older wants to, the guilt for hurting the younger was stopping him.

he was deep in thoughts when jeonghan walks out of the shower, only a single towel wrapped around his torso, water still dripping from hair.

'we're an hour late, let's just ask mingyu to cook for us,' seungcheol states, looking anywhere around the room except at jeonghan who has his upper body exposed. jeonghan nods at seungcheol and plops down infront of the vanity table.

'cheollie help me dry my hair please?' jeonghan asks with a cute pout visible on his face. seungcheol chuckles inaudibly at the sight, he gets up from the bed and walks over to where jeonghan was.

but before his hand touches the hairdryer, jeonghan stands up pulls him by his shirt, closing the gap between them with a kiss. his towel falls to the ground in the process, leaving him fully exposed.

seungcheol is not surprised by the kiss at all, he knows that jeonghan has wanted it from the start.

the kiss started slow and sweet, but slowly turning into something more passionate and messy, desire for more starting to bloom in their stomachs. their hands roam freely around their bodies, one of seungcheol's hand eventually getting tangled in jeonghan's hair, tugging it every so often as the kiss deepens, causing soft moans to be heard from the other.

jeonghan pulls away and takes seungcheol's shirt off, he starts peppering kisses along his jawline down to his neck, sucking on his delicate skin to mark his territory. 'bed,' jeonghan orders in between the kisses.

seungcheol obeys him and carries him bridal style to the bed, he slowly puts him down and gets in between his legs. 'do i have your full consent,' seungcheol asks, after getting a nod from the other, he strips off his pants and grabs the lube in the bedside table drawer.

{o_o}

'i love you cheol,' jeonghan says with a small grin as he watches seungcheol fumble with the lube bottle. he expects a reply but instead, seungcheol's eyes grows wide and he immediately gets off jeonghan,'w-what's wrong?' jeonghan questions worriedly, a hint of frustration and disappointment in his words.

'i- i can't do this jeonghan,' he murmurs as he quickly puts on his clothes again. he knows how much jeonghan wants it to happen but he knows he isn't ready for this.

'why... don't you love me?' jeonghan croaks out, a sad gaze landing on seungcheol. seungcheol stares at him with a blank expression.

seungcheol is with someone he desired to be with since the beginning; someone he had to fight for with jisoo but lost. but now that he finally got what he always wanted, he doesn't feel any different.

seungcheol knows that all the lust he had for jeonghan was gone, and he knows who his heart belongs to now.

'i don't,' was all jeonghan got from the other before he got all dressed and ran out of his room, leaving jeonghan sitting alone naked on his bed with eyes filled with tears.

seungcheol continues to run out of the dorm, making his way to the only place he wants to be at right this moment, no matter the amount of guilt he still has.

_________________________________________

jihoon is currently on the couch, still in his pajamas as he watches another round of some sappy korean love dramas. this is his daily routine after he started to take a break from being a song producer. his manager was kind enough to let him have his time to heal from what had happened a month back.

although he thought that a break was all he needed to move on, he was wrong. he still thinks of him every day, be it when he is showering, washing the dishes, even when he is watching dramas.

he must be happy with jeonghan, seungkwan had told him the news a week ago since words spread very quickly. the couple soon became a hot topic of the country and got alot of deals with different companies and so on.

will they get married?

'ugh whatever.' he rolls his eyes at his own thoughts and grunts before turning off the television. he gets up and was ready to head to his bedroom for a second round of napping, but instead he hears a loud knock at the front door.

he shuffles over to the door lazily and opens it, not caring to look through the door to see who it is, he is expecting seungkwan to come over with pizza anyways.

except, it isn't seungkwan or a delivery guy, it was choi seungcheol himself panting while kneeling down with sweat all over his forehead. jihoon stares at him in shock, not uttering a single word.

'forgive me jihoon.'