Prologue

"Please mom I love him!" Kim Seoyun pleaded.

"If you choose to be with him you can forget you were ever our daughter! You can forget your siblings!" Her parents shouted back. In that moment Seoyun knew that she could never change here parents mind, even if her siblings joined her.

"O-okay j-just know that I-I'll a-always keep you guys i-in my h-heart." She said as she got up and ran away with the love of her life. Her parents didn't want to let their daughter go but they knew it'll bring all of them more trouble if she stayed, especially when she belonged to a powerful family of vampires.

•••

"You can't leave your own pack! Your the alpha your suppose to lead us! We are your family not her!!!" The man growled.

"Like you said I am the alpha I can do whatever I choose too! And I choose to leave the pack with her! Anyone who wishes to come with us can but I will not stay here knowing you don't accept her!!" Jeon Jungso yelled back at his pack. "If anyone still accepts me as their alpha and accepts her you can follow us," he said while walking away from the pack, before he could get too far his sister along with some of his most loyal beta followed their alpha.

•••

"H-hello?"

"Seoyun-ah where ever you are right now you better be ready, some of our relatives are coming for you!! Please stay safe my daughter! Don't worry your siblings along with your friends are coming to help you! I'm sorry for pushing you away please forgive me, I love you!" Her mother said while she sobbed through phone call.

"Mom I-I f-forgive you! I-I love-" before Seoyun could confess her love for her mother the phone call ended leaving her worried and scared.

•••

Seoyun, Jungso, and the loyal pack members are all sitting in the dining room of their small cabin in the middle of the woods, discussing a plan to escape the risky situation they are in. Their meeting came to a halt when Seoyun's siblings, cousins and her best friend showed up telling them "It's too late we better get out of here if we want to leave!" Without hesitation the group sent the house on fire and ran away from the cabin.

•••

"What are we going to do now?" Seoyun asked the rest of the be formed pack.

"We use the money our parents gave us and start over." Her brother Seoho, suggested.

"We also need to gain power and control here. We can't let anyone find out about us especially them. We need to protect each other and be cautious as well." Jungso added.

With that the rest of them started over building a strong bond with in each other swearing to protect one another at all costs for the sake of the children that are now inside of their mothers womb. A couple months later an the pack resides in a beautiful mansion in the woods while their business start to gain money and power.

•••

•••

It's been 9 months now and Jeon Seoyun was suppose to give birth to the twins. They were supposed to be born around the same time as their cousins Kim Seok-Jin, Min Yoongi, and Jung Dawon, but it didn't happen. No one in the pack knew what to do since their mother was a vampire and their father was a werewolf. All they knew was that there was two of them and that they weren't going to be the same as their parents.

Another nine months has passed and another set of children were born. The twins cousins: Jung Hoseok, and Min Youngja were born. While Kim Namjoon was adopted.

•••

Finally after two years the twins were born a couple months after their new cousin Kim Taehyun was born.

"Seoyun-ah what are we going to nam our boys?"

"Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Junggeuk," she replied.

"We need to make sure they know how to protect each other and their cousins as well since they've only go each other." Her husband whispered to her tired body.