Chapter 5: Asshole

"Miss Y/N why do you look like your about to cry?"

"Jimin I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person for saying those things to you back then.  I want you to know that I didn't mean them and I immediately regretted what I did!" You answered back trying to apologize over what you did to him.  Jimin chuckled to himself at your cuteness.  

"Miss Y/N I already forgave you! Don't worry I understand, I'll always understand; since your like a sister to me," Jimin said as the weights on your shoulders begin to lift.  "Although I hope you understand that we may not go back to how we used to be! Since I wasn't able to protect you well back then."

...

        After your confession to Jimin about how you felt, you guys have arrived at Bae Co. You and Jimin head to the elevator to meet your so-called father. "You asked for us Father?" you asked while both you and Jimin bow.  

"Yes, today we have a very important meeting with the Jeons. They want to make a deal with us."

"Wait, what kind of deal?"

"They want us to become business partners, and if you're worried I'd marry you off to them it's a no.  They don't want you." Your father answered as he rolled his eyes.  

"Knock-knock"

"Mr. Bae, your guests are here do you want me to send them up right away?" His secretary interrupted.

"Yeah send them here," he informed. "Jimin go to your usual place, Y/N be on your best behaviour and come here!"

        A couple of seconds later a knock was heard and two young men enter. The first one that came in greeted your father first then you.  "Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon filling in for Mr. Jeon." The second man finally came into view and your blood immediately starts to boil at the sight of him.  

"it's the fucking perverted, asshole from the bar!" you said to yourself.  

"Hello, I'm Jeon Junggeuk one of the Ceo's from Jeon Inc." He said while he reached for you and your father's hand. As you shake his hand you shoot daggers into his eyes.

... 

Junggeuk's POV

"Hyung, why is she looking at me like that?" I asked in a mind link.  

"I don't know, read her mind."

"That's the thing hyung, I can't."

"What? That's impossible, she smells human!"

"Well if you don't believe me then why don't you try for yourself!"

"Yah! You may be the son of an alpha and a CEO BUT I AM STILL YOUR HYUNG YOU SHIT!"

"Aren't you going to let go of my hand, Mr. Jeon?" Her voice interrupted our mind link.  

"Oh! My apologies," I say while trying to compel her.  

"look into my eyes and tell me what you are." To my surprise, it doesn't work.

...

Your POV

"This ass hole still has the guts to fucking touch me," I stated in my head as I kept my glare in him.  

        The meeting proceeds and we start. The man named Namjoon hands us a bunch of papers while Junggeuk cockily sits there, as Namjoon presented. During the meeting, he points out good cases as to why we should partner up with the Jeons.  "One of the main ideas of this is to help both companies expand in there respected countries abroad.  We have noticed that your sales in America aren't as good as they are in here.  While on the other hand, we are the opposite.  Our company in the States is doing well but our company here, however, isn't so great.  We hope to help each other out to fill in the missing gaps."

       As Namjoon finished I rolled my eyes to his little presentation. "Mr. Kim Jeon Inc. is still doing pretty well. Why would you need our help if your company in America is doing so well? Wouldn't it make sense if you expand there rather than here since their economy is way better?" I asked suspiciously. Before Namjoon could answer Mr. Asshole over here decided to speak up.  

"Well, Ms. Y/N. We just want our company here to be stable, so we can continue to expand-"

"So, in other words, you want to use us to help your company before you become bank-"

"Y/N! I didn't raise you to be rude did I?"

"Well, you didn't really raise me at all," I mumbled. 

"What was that?" He asked as he heard what I said.  

"Nothing father."

"Apologize to him NOW!" He scolded. I just rolled my eyes in secret and bowed to this guy who is trying to use us.  

"I apologize for my rudeness sir, I was way too ahead of myself," I mocked as I tried not to burst into tears and start screaming at my good for nothing father.  

"Sorry about that, she can be a little impulsive."

"Oh, that's alright!" Junggeuk replied. "Suits you right bitch".  

***

(AN: I've been extremely busy with school so I apologize.  I underestimated how much of a bitch school was so I apologize again.  It's currently thanksgiving here in Canada, so I'm thankful for all of you reading this shit story.  Sending lots of love -Y <3)