Chapter two: Bar

^^^
Cover made by: Min_Soo_Jung
________________________________________________________________________________

The training session has ended and the gang has been dismissed to head to their home. Once they've arrived they all get ready to go to one of the bars their company owns to eat. "Where are you all heading?" Dawon, Hoseok's sister, and the twins' cousin asked.

"The boys and I, are heading of to the one in the east," her brother responded

"Okay cool! me and Unnie Youngja (Yoongi's sister) are heading for the west then," Dawon answered back.

...

"Jimin I'll be fine just pick me up when I call you or at one in the morning," you complained.

"But Ms.Y/N other than being your driver I'm also your bodyguard, and it is my job to protect you from any danger. And right now letting you go in the club on your own with that short ass dress of yours is considered dangerous especially at this time!" Jimin scolded. Jimin knows how much you hate being followed around and bossed around, but he couldn't let you go into the bar at your state. He knows you'll get extremely drunk since you're a light drinker, and you'll drink your problem away since your sister is coming back.

"Jimin just one hour! Just give me one damn hour to fucking be careless and stupid!'

"Fine I won't follow you in, but as your friend and bodyguard please let me at least wit outside so I can make sure you don't go home with someone else," He pleaded. You just sigh and nod since this he is going to wait out here anyways.

You enter into the club and immediately notice how errotic and luxurios it is. There were strippers everywhere, women on men's laps, a bunch of people making out, while some are even fucking each other in the dark corners of the room. Ignoring everyone else you head to the bar and order a shot of tequila and a glass of whiskey. Once the bartender has given your drinks you down the tequila in an instant not caring about the consequences you might face later on. After a couple of minutes you were already tipsy but still not drunk enough to make irrational decisions. You get up to use the bathroom but was halted by some lustfull douchebag.

"Hey baby where are you going?" The man said while shortening the distance between you two.

"None of your business!" You fought back.

"Oh, baby why are you giving me attitude? Should I teach you a lesson?" The nasty stranger said while tucking your hair behind your ear. You were about to fight back but another man intervened.

"Watch what you say and do before I kick you out of my club!' He threatened while firmly removing the man's hand away from you.

"Whatever man you can have her! She's too bratty anyways!" The pervert said as he backed off.

"I could have handled that by myself without your help!" You yelled at the man, since you hated being looked down upon and underestimated.

"Oh really princess? How do you plan to do that huh?" He cockily asked while putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I suggest you move that hand before-"

"Before what?" He cut you off. Now the man has gotten into your nerves and you use those skills you have learned from self defense classes you were forced to take. You put him in a choke hold and he pretends to struggle. "This is what you were threatening me with princess?" He asked as he tickled you and got out of your grip. "Look not bad, but I could help you improve if you come over at my place," he offered while smirking.

"Unbelievable" you thought. "This dude is going to pull the same shit as the first guy."

***

(NOTE: Omg! I'm so sorry I've been extremely busy with school since they are forcing me to take advanced classes and UGH!!!! Also my laptop broke and I just gt it fixed so yeah. Anyways I'll try to publish another chapter this week and also I've decided to not publish the things you need to know part because I want to try and explain everything. That's pretty much it so thanks for reading and if you like it please vote<3)