Chapter one: Ceo

23 years later

"Jungkook come on wake up!"

"A couple more minutes!" The man groaned

"You need to get to work!!"

"Can't Junggeuk go by himself?"

"YOU BOTH NEED TO BE THERE! YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ACTUALLY PUT IN EFFORT! YOU JUST NEED TO BE THERE AND DO WHAT I SAY!!"

"Okay fine! Geez you don't need to yell at me hyung," Jungkook said as he was crawling out of bed.

•••

Y/N POV

"Good morning miss Y/N"

"Jimin I tell you everyday that I hate that, why do you still do it?"

"Because it's polite, ma'am"

"Ugh, whatever let's just get this day over with" I said while I sighed.

Half an hour later we've arrived at my fathers company, which is soon to be mine. Jimin walks beside me while we are headed at the top floor where my office is located. As we enter the office I am greeted by my lousy father who brings nothing but more work and bad news.

"Hello father," I said coldly.

"Good your here, your sister wanted me to tell you she's coming home tomorrow."

"Okay? Is that all?"

"Yes I'll take my leave now," he said standing up while you and Jimin bowed to him.

As soon as you father left you sat on your couch with loud sigh. "I can't believe she's coming home! She better not expect me to be all nice to her." I said to myself. "Jimin after work can you drop me off at a bar? I'll need a drink before I see her." Jimin nods while he sat beside you.

"Miss Y/N you know your sister had to leave, she didn't want to leave you remember?"

"I know but I can't help to not get mad at her for letting me figure all this out at a young age! I mean she left me when I was sixteen! She can't possibly expect me to warm up to her six years later!" I let out.

"I understand miss, but please try to understand her as well."

"Okay fine, thanks." I lazily let out. I'm glad that Jimin isn't only my bodyguard and driver his also the only person that actually cares about my well being.

•••

Author's POV

Jungkook, Junggeuk, and Namjoon make their way to out of the meeting room after having a business meeting with the shareholders of the company.

"Hyung what are we going to do?" Junggeuk asked.

"Don't worry I already have a plan. Let's go to your office and I'll elaborate." Namjoon commanded while the two tail behind him. The three men enter the office and sit down.

"Okay obviously this is bad," Namjoon started. "So I need a little more effort from the both of you."

"Okay hyung we'll listen this time," the both respond.

"To save the company you guys basically need to score a deal with the Bae Co. You two need to convince them to become business partners with us so we can use some of their money to save us from bankruptcy."

"But hyung can't we just compel the bank and steal from them?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah we could, but that'll lead to suspicion and more investigation; and yes, we do control the authorities here but if millions and millions of won are missing and the authorities cover it up the government will intervene and we can't let that happen."

"Who's company are we going to partner with?"

"Bae Co. they are at the top with us and their Ceo is an old man, while their heiress is woman in her early twenties. It shouldn't be too hard, I'll work on the presentation and book the meeting tomorrow. You two can go and train back home." Namjoon commanded.

"Okay hyung if you need any help just call for us," Junggeuk added.

•••

When the twins arrived at home they are greeted by their cousins and one of their uncles to teach them a new ability.

"Ah just in time for the lesson," he said. "Today we'll practice on all the lessons you

 have learned," he informed, and so the lesson continued to go on.

***

(Author's note: Hey guys, the next part isn't a chapter it's just a couple of things you need to know and I couldn't figure out how to include it to my story. Anyways thanks for reading. 💜)