Chapter four: Jimin

You and Jimin were on your way to Bae Co.  While on your way there the events of this morning remind you of what you and Jimin have been through and how you met.  

Flashback 12 years ago:

    Today was one  of the most depressing days in your life.  This morning is the morning your dear mother is going to be buried six feet below.  You woke up with puffy eyes not prepared for what's to come today.  Getting up and being helped by the maids was one of the only things you did today, as stray tears leave your eyes while the maids help and itty you.  

"Miss Y/N please be strong!" one of them said, but you just stare of into space letting all the tears fall.  You were to exhausted from crying  to even bother drying your eyes.  On your way to the  graveyard, with your sister and the maids, you couldn't help but let more tears fall down while you start to question as to why this is happening to you at the age of ten.  You thought your mother would be there for the most important things in your life, but life's a bitch and decided to take your precious mother away.  

...

        A couple of months later and your house has now become cold.  Your sister was forced to take most of  your deceased mother's responsibility, while you father became colder each day that he missed your mother; the maids have become too scared to say anything to the three of you as you guys have now become less patient and sad.  The remaining members of your family delt with your mothers lose by overworking themselves, while you became less social, had more attitude, and cried every single day; by yourself.  You had no one, until a mochi looking boy approached you while you were visiting your mother's graveyard.  

"Here take this," he offered as he handed you a handkerchief.  

"I don't want it!" You denied. 

"I may not exactly know how you are feeling right now but I do know you re hurting and in need of someone to be there for you," he said while walking towards you.  "And right now I'm willing to be there for you," he continued.  

" I said LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'LL LEAVE ME AND FORGET ABOUT ME LIKE HOW THEY ALL DID!!" You yelled while you broke down as your knees me the ground.  When he heard that he instantly went to you.  

"Shhhhh, I promise I won't leave you! I'm Jimin by the way" He said while cradling your broken form.  Since then Jimin has been there for you, although it was not easy for you to open up at first but you still did anyway.  Your trustful maid always sneaked Jimin in every time you needed him which was weird because you don't know how they know each other but chose to ignore it.  

...

        Three years pass and Jimin had to head of to college, "Y/N I know I promised to be there for you, and I still will, but just miles apart," he said with sorrow.  

"But Jimin--"

"Y/N it's just three years, then I can be your bodyguard and be there with you!"

"We can ask father to hire you! Please Jimin don't leave" You pleaded.  

"Y/N we can't because I wanna be certified as your bodyguard! I'm doing this for you so please stop crying, I'll be back soon!" He assured.  

"When is soon? How do I know you won't leave me like mom?!" 

"Shhhhh, Y/N don't worry I'll call you as often as I can I promise!"

"O-okay-y," you sobbed as you hugged him.  

"Don't worry you are practically my sister, I'll always come back for you!"  He whispered.  The hug lasts for a while until you two finally let go and part ways.  

...

        In the past three years you have returned to your old, cold self.  Everytime Jimin calls you lie to him and put up a front trying to convince him and yourself you were fine, but you weren't.  You were far from fine since your sister, Irene, has announced that she is going to leave for America to take over the company there.  While your father was starting to "train" to take over your sisters previous responsibilities.  

        This was far from what you wanted! You didn't wanna take over the family business! Heck you wanted to become a doctor, but you father wouldn't allow you since he has no one else to pass down his company in Korea.  On top of that Jimin was gone so yo had no one to talk too.  Lying to yourself and to Jmin was getting harder so after a year and a half you stopped responding to his calls and messages.  

        Another year and a half passed and your sister leaves without a word.  On the other hand Jimin returns, and he is more masculine than ever.  He applies for the job as your bodyguard and surprisingly gets the job.  

...

        You were standing in front of your desk until you hear a familiar voice call your name "Y/N!" Jimin squealed as he ran up to you pulling you into an embrace you needed and wanted but denied.  

"Uh??? Jimin-shi can you please let go of me.  We are at work so I expect you to be professional,"  you coldly demanded while you tap his bac asking for release.  

"Wow Y/N I didn't know you'd be this mature at eighteen," he said feeling embarrassed of what he did.  

"Well, you were gone for three years and I was fifteen then so I'm not surprised."

        The first week Jimin was your bodyguard was hell.  You were a cold li'l bitch while he tried his very best to reconnect with you; but you kept pushing back until he eventually gave up.  

"What the hell Y/N? I did that because you BARELY HAVE TIME TO EAT YET ALONE SLEEP!"

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!! I AM YOUR BOSS AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ALL MY MEETINGS AND EXCUSED ME FROM SCHOOL!!! YOU ARE NOT MY DAD, MY GUARDIAN, OR MY FRIEND, SO I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD LEARN YOUR PLACE AND BOUNDARIES BEFORE I FIRE YOU!!!!"  You yell back at him, instantly regretting what you just did.  Before you could even apologize he speaks up.  

"Point taken.  I'm sorry for caring about you whom I see as my sister, it won't happen again.  So, if you don't mind and have anything else to say I'll take my leave Ms. Y/N," he replied fighting back his tears.  At that moment you realise what you've done, you realised that even if you two reconcile your relationship with him will never be the same.  Jimin knew that too, and he knew that he now had to protect you from a distance to keep his promise to her

... 

(NOTE: I wrote both chapters today so I hope there aren't too many mistakes.  I know this chapter seems really boring but this chapter will help you understand Jimin's character better and her relationship with Y/N; this chapter also give you more background information about Y/N.  I hope you guys enjoyed, I promise the next chapter will be more exciting<3)