Chapter 8: Good...Morning?

Twilight's POV

We put on our shirts quickly and smiled a bit nervously.

"Thanks," We both said at the same time. I blushed a bit and I guess she noticed cause she kind of looked away.

"Sorry, I don't know what was going through my mind. I tried to move but I kinda just...froze." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"No, it wasn't your fault. I froze too. " We smiled.

"I don't know what's going on with me..." we said at the same time. We laughed.

"You wanna sit down and talk or something?" she asked, smiling. I nodded and smiled back. We walked over to the couch and sat down. "Oh, wait. I forgot your water, sorry." She got up and went to the kitchen...well, what I assume is the kitchen. I can't see with the wall blocking my view a bit."Here you go." She handed me the water and I took it and thanked her then she sat down next to me.

"So how have you been? I mean since earlier today that is." I try to change the subject as quickly as I could.

"Um...it's fine. Turns out my little sister is moving in with me...oh wait...did I tell you already?" I laugh and nod. She blushes a bit from embarrassment. "Sorry. Like I said before, I don't know what's going on with my head."

"I don't know. I found it rather cute..." Oh shit...What the hell Twilight. I hear her chuckle a bit and smile, making me feel reassured...a bit.

"Thanks...Can I ask you something?" She says, with a small blush and a hint of confusion.

"Yea sure."

"Why...Why do I feel so nervous? Why do I feel like there are a thousand people banging a thousand drums in my chest? Why do I feel...happy to feel both things. To feel the tiny little butterflies in my stomach, telling me something. And...why do I feel like I should know what they are saying?" She stays quiet for a while. I stare at her, I would never expect someone like her to make such a speech about something...not trying to sound offensive. I...I liked it.

The mood started to become silent, a bit awkward, but it felt nice. She looked up at me then saw I was looking at her and we both looked away. I decided to try and make things a bit...less awkward.

"Jesus Rainbow Dash...what exactly did you eat?" She looks up at me and laughs and hugs me. I'm a bit surprised but I hug her back and laugh a bit too. I stand up and she gets up after me. We hug once again and I tell her, "I think I'm gonna go now."

"What? You don't have to go! Is it because of what I said?" She looks kinda sad.

"It isn't because of what you said. You didn't say anything bad. I actually do have to go, though. I left Spike all alone."

"But...I'm gonna be all alone. I mean, I'm always alone but...it was nice having you for company..." I smile and hug her again.

"I mean, it will be nice having you for company too..."

"What?"

"Yea, how about you go to my house anytime you want? You know where I live."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. And, I'll leave my bike so you have something you have to take to me." I smile.

"You...You're trusting me with your bike?" I nod and give her a small peck on the cheek. She smiles and hugs me. "Thanks."

I walk out and she closes the door. I begin to walk home...kinda wishing I was still wearing her shirt. I get to my house after a while and I use my keys to open the door. Spike is sitting on the couch, watching TV. I sit next to him and smile.