Chapter 15: Unconcious

Twilight's POV
I do not appreciate this. This stupid bitch of a lady has me and Fluttershy stuck in this place where I don't even know where we are. I need to find a way out of here but when I try to, I get knocked out.

"Are you still there?" I hear Fluttershy whisper. I was pretty sure nobody was here since it had been quiet for about an hour. I move over in the direction of her voice.

"Yes, Fluttershy. I'm here. Do you happen to have your phone?"

"Did they take yours?"

"Yes. They didn't take yours?"

"I told them I didn't have one."

"And they believed you? They really are idiots."

"That may be true but we have to get out of..., " we were interrupted. I heard footsteps and someone covered my eyes and wrapped something around my neck and pulled me by it to the corner of... wherever we were.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't feel after a while since they seemed to not stop. I felt dizzy. My arms went limp and I couldn't fight back anymore. All I could hear if Fluttershy yelling my name and a sudden stop to her words. She was on a chair...I hear it fall over. Now my legs, can't kick the wall since I was too weak. My eyesight was disappearing and even if it was a dark room, it...seemed to be getting darker. At least Fluttershy's yelling gave me reassurance that she was okay, that there was someone I knew, conscious. But...I heard nothing.

My thoughts raced in a matter of seconds before I black out.

Pinkie's POV

I can't bear this anymore...

My heart feels like breaking into a million pieces. For some reason, it's hurting even more right now, I didn't think that could be possible. I want her back...I need her back. I feel empty without her. Every second of my existence means nothing.

I have known her for far too long, I've felt this way since we were small. Even though I had a crush a Dashie before.

But her? She isn't something I can explain. There aren't enough words. She's...Fluttershy. Just her.

I love her.

I get up and look at AJ and turn and walk into the hallway.

"Where are you goin'?" I look at her and walk out of view. And go to one of the nearest windows. I look outside into the parking lot. Weren't many cars since school ended. I wonder why they haven't kicked us out...

As I look outside, I see three people running, two of them carrying something, wrapped in a blanket. I look closely but I can't see anything I grab my phone and put it on camera and make it zoom in and I see...holy crap.

I see light pink hair coming out of one and the other purple.

"Holy shit!" I cover my mouth and back away and I stop as I bumped into someone. I turn slowly and some girl backs me up into the wall and makes my hit my head, causing me to get dizzy. She puts a cloth over my mouth and nose and I gasp a choke and start struggling but she holds me by the neck. I take a last breath.

A/N: Wow! I took a long break, didn't I? I'm sorry. So very sorry...but I hope you enjoy this and upcoming chapters. Love you all so much. Bye PEEPS.