Chapter 1

Woodall, Cherokee
Oklahoma
Population; 823

------------
BEEEEEEEP!
I opened my eyes with a smile and slowly got out bed. I reached over and shut of the alarm all the while stretching my muscles. The time was 6:30am so i still had about two or three more hours before i go to work.

I went towards my wardrobe where my robe and towel were hanging in a hook. I removed my pyjamas and changed into my robe. I quickly came out of my room dashed towards the family bathroom.

The bathroom was empty and smirked in victory. When you are a family of five, you'll definitely kill for some privacy especially if you have a seventeen year old who was constantly playing pranks.

I ran a bubble bath while brushing my teeth so that i would exit by my own terms without being booted out. That is the major reason why my alarm is set for six thirty and not seven because seven is when the family are awake

~~*~~
After i was done cleaning myself up, I exited the bathroom and rushed back to my room. I pat my body down to get rid of the water dripping on my body and then tied my wet hair with the towel in turban-style. I walked a small drawer near my wardrobe and then took out a purple cotton bra and panties.

It is always cold in Oklahoma so i wore a pink shirt with a black jeans and then pulled on a grey jumper. I took the towel off my hair and then used a dryer to blow it out. I then pulled my brown kinky hair into a simple French braid.

I took out my black boots and then put it on. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and smiled as my brown eyes stared back at me.

"HELGA!" I winced as my name was called and just sighed, duty calls. I came out of my door and wanted to close it but stopped when my hands felt something warm and slimy. I quickly looked at the door handle and my hands and saw that it was covered in white glue mixed with melted chocolate or what was left of it because it looked like it had been chewed at.

"Ugh!Tommy!". The anger i felt flowing through my veins reached a boiling point when i heard sniggering. My head whipped to the sound and i saw the little chipmunk flash me his evil smile, stuck out his tongue and then walked away. I stalked to the kitchen and over to mother. She looked at my expression and body language and was about to ask what was wrong. I just showed her my palm and she gave me a knowing look while handing me some paper napkins.
"Tommy Michael Willows!, you better clean up your mess or you'll won't be accompanying us to England!" My mom stated and Tommy rushed out with a look of horror on his face.

"No!", he turned to stare at me and flashed a puppy dog look "I'm sorry big sis, I'll clean up my mess" My mom nodded her head in approval and turned her back to get things out of the fridge for breakfast. I stared at my brother and he stuck out his tongue making my eyes widen. "Mom did you see that!" I looked at my mom and she just shrugged while my brother was already gone.

Shaking my head i just resumed wiping at my hands. After i was done, i threw the already dirty paper napkins in the trash. The dustbin was already full so i picked it up with the sole aim of disposing it.

I left my mom to prepare breakfast while i went outside to dispose of the trash. The cold air hit my skin and i shivered. I placed the trash outside and looked around. The fog was slowly clearly and people were slowly moving around. "Helga dear, what a fine morning we're having don't you think" My next door neighbor Mrs Luis asked. She was also dressed to be safe from the weather "Good morning Mrs Luis " I flashed her a smile and then went inside before she could start any conversation because i wasn't in mood for small talks. That's what you get when you live in a small town where 'Everybody knows everybody', you practically have to be on your best behavior so you don't become the gossip of the town and other disaster.

I ran into my dad and moved to hug him "Good morning dad" I felt him ruffle my hair and smiled. "My little angel, I'm going to miss you" I just shook my head "it's three days and then you guys will be back by Friday" I stated and hugged him again. "Yes but i wish you'll come with us" my dad said and i sighed. My dad friend has invited him for his wedding in England but i can't go because i didn't take a leave from my boss and i just have a busy week. "don't worry dad, the week will come and go" I stated and walked towards my sisters room. "Molly are you already packed" I asked as i opened the door and she smiled and nodded "I can't wait to go to England, wait till i tell my friends about my journey" she stated while gushing and i chuckled "well i hope you have fun and remember to take a lot of pictures" I stated and she smiled and nodded "i will sis don't worry" she stated and i smiled and nodded "Come out for breakfast" I stated and then went outside. I went back to the kitchen and sat down on a stool. A plate of scrambled eggs and toast was shoved my way. I smile and went to grab a glass of water. I ate my meal and then flushed it down with water.

After i was done, I walked to the sink and washed my plate. After putting the plate away, I went back to my room to grab my things that i will be taking to work with me.

_______________________________________
Comment what you think about the chapter and don't forget to press the star button below. Thanks

 Thanks