two

"This has to be a nightmare..." He says as he runs to the bathroom and grips the bathroom sink, glancing in the mirror. His eyes change but stay that yellow color like hers did.

The words from the note ring in his ears as he screams, showing many emotions. She did this, she made him a creature, a monster.

His dreads fall in his face as his back slides down the wall in the bathroom as he cups his face.

"This just had to happen, like I couldn't of had a normal girl. She just had to be a fucking bloodsucker!!" He says as he covers his face, those words ringing in the bathroom.

"I'm not that. I'm a normal guy, Swae Lee." He says as he wipes his face and takes a deep breath.

After a few days, he just sits in that room, between his bedroom and the bathroom.
His brother knocks on the door since it's not like Swae to be so distant and quiet.

"Swae you feel alright man? You've been pretty quiet lately which isn't you." He says and Swae peeks out the door, dreads in his face and tired.

"Hm? I'm fine man. I just need-"

"No you're not, and you need to go out somewhere. Are you like this because of Bianca?" Jxmmy asks him confused.

Swae steps out as soon as that name is mentioned. That night seems like a blur but she's not.

"She did something to me...I'm not myself..." He says and his brother just makes a face. Swae takes him to his bedroom and sits on the bed. His brother notices the large wound on his neck as it's been trying to heal.

"Wait wait what is that?" He asks and the younger boy covers his face, sighing loudly. He goes on to tell him about that night. Every word about it sends chills down his spine.

"So....Bianca was a vampire? And she hid it from you until that night?" He says and Swae just nods, glancing at the older boy as his eyes shift to that yellow shade.

"I've been so weird lately....the pain, the cravings, it's all so much." He says and his brother hugs him.

"Look I don't care what you are man, you're still my bro and I love you. I'll help you out Swae don't worry." Jxmmy says simply and his brother lays on the bed.

Swae lays there as the bed feels lighter as his brother leaves the room. His phone goes off and he checks to see notifications of a post about a midnight party down at the nightclub not far from their place.