six

The two of them fall asleep in a matter of minutes. Their dreams are similar but one turns more into a nightmare.

[ Swae walks with Bri, who's smiling like an excited child.

"I loved tonight!! It was so good!!" She says and he chuckles as he leans in for the kiss. It's captivating but turns dangerous as he pins her against the brick wall of a building near by. She plays in his dreads as he kisses every patch of open skin.

He makes an inhuman noise as the kissing gets more rough. In a split second, his eyes change and she screams.

"S-Swae what's going on!?" She says as she slips out of his grip, her shoulders scrap against the brick.

"Nothing babygirl, it's still me~ I'm just a little hungry. Let me have a taste okay?" He says and his fangs shine in the streetlights as everything happens so fast. She tries to cover herself as she screams and cries from the pain.

"S-Swae....I-i though you l-loved me..." she chokes out as more and more blood is drained from her body. He rises up and looks down at her, his yellow orbs and stained teeth the only thing she sees.

"Oh I do babe~ but I couldn't help myself." He claims as he licks the excess blood from his hand with a sinister smirk on his face. ]

He shoots up screaming in fear, it echoes in the room as she looks at him scared.

"Swae it's okay, calm down." She says and he covers his face and sighs.

"That was horrible...." He says as he looks at her with worried eyes.

She hugs him and he looks at her with soft brown eyes.

"You're okay and safe Swae." She says in a calming voice as she lays on his chest.

The two of them fall back asleep but he's woken up again by his phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello again baby bloodsucker, just wanted to know how much you love your brother since I'll be spending some quality time with him~"

"Bianca stay away from him or else."

"Oh how cute! You're trying to scare me, well how's about you come by and I show you what I did."

Swae's brown eyes widen at that statement. He makes sure not to move too much as Bri lays on him.

Later on that morning, he gets up and dressed. Rushing to get to his car and Bri looks at him.

"Wait wait what's wrong?" She asks and all he can say is,