five

She quickly leaves a soft kiss on his cheek as he chuckles. They both get up and he grabs her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"You wanna come with me to my place?" He asks as he looks at her and she smiles, as he spins her around.

They head back to his house and he leads her inside and into his bedroom, she suddenly sits on the bed and looks at him.

"You gonna take out your contacts?" She asks and he freezes, realizing his eyes are still that yellow color.

"I'll take them out soon." He says simply and she gets up and wraps her arms around him, tracing his tattoos on his arms. She rests her head on his shoulder.

She yawns and he glances at her. His hands rest on her waist as his eyes gaze at her soft face. Such pretty brown eyes to get lost in.

"Is my princess tired?" He asks and she nods.
She climbs into bed and he plays in her hair. He takes off his shirt, showing more tattoos.
He then looks at her, giving her one of his shirts and she goes to change.

He grabs his phone and steps out of the room to see someone is calling him.

"Hello?"

"How's my baby bloodsucker?"

"Bianca!? Bitch why are you calling me!?" He spits over the phone like venom.

"Because, I wanted to check to see if you found any victims. You're trying way too hard to fight this Swae. I know how being a new vamp is, just give in and you'll be good."

"Hm? Swae you coming to bed?" Bri asks curious as she yawns loudly, her curls bouncing in her face.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec~"

"Oh you do! Does she know about your condition? That's you're a freak, who goes insane with a thirst for blood?" Bianca cackles over the phone.

"Forget being normal baby boy, I'm not done making your life misery."

"Why me?"

"Because, it's fun to see you unhappy. Have fun with your little snack~" She says before she hangs up and he looks at his hands before he steps back in the room, his eyes now brown and his fangs retracted, leaving two sharp teeth in their place.

He sees her all comfy in bed, wearing a pair of his shorts and a shirt of his. She smiles at him.

"You're a brown eyed darling~!" She says as she looks at him. He smiles wide as he lays down with her.