eight

"It's okay baby." She says and he just clutches onto her, not wanting to lose anyone else.

"He-he can't be gone....t-that Bitch! She-she's gonna pay for this..." He chokes on his tears out of anger.

She holds him closer as he continues to cry.

After a month, he just stays in their bedroom and he grabs her hand as she sits next to him.

"I thank you so much for this. You've been here for me. You're so faithful baby~" He says as he pulls her into his embrace. Cradling her close as their hearts beat in time with each other's.

They share a soft kiss. He plays in her hair as he rests his head on her shoulder. Breathing in her scent as his lips trail against her soft skin.

"Swae we should get back at her for what she did to you. She deserves to suffer." Bri says with an angry glint in her eyes.

He looks at her as his eyes shift to that yellow color and he smirks.

"I mean a cold hearted bitch like her deserves to die." He says darkly as he picks her up.

The two of them start to plan out a way to get rid of the source of their issues.

Swae calls Bianca with a dark tone.

"Hello there Swae~ you finally came around?" She asks, her voice is sickly sweet.

"I guess you could say that. You know that pretty dancer I had with me? I'm getting ready to take blood from her, wanna join me? We can both get drunk off of her sweet taste~" he chuckles darkly over the phone, giving both Bianca and Bri chills all over.

"I'll swing by in a bit. See you later!" She says as she hangs up. She gets up and starts to get ready, putting on a short dress and hoop earrings. She does her makeup as she grabs her phone and keys, making her way to Swae's place.

Back to the couple, Bri is sitting in her boyfriend's lap.

"Swae are you sure? How are we gonna do this?" She asks with wary eyes.

"She thinks she's coming over to join me in drinking your blood baby. Me and you are gonna play along and when she gets close enough, you're gonna stab her in the heart." He says kissing the shorter girl.

Bianca knocks on the door and he goes to answer it, letting her inside.

"She's upstairs, come on." He says taking her hand with a smirk.

The two go in the large bedroom and look at the short girl.

"S-Swae I don't like this idea anymore." Bri looks at him with worried eyes and he tilts her head to look up at him.

"Now Babe we talked about this. It's okay." He says holding her and she looks at Bianca who's eyes change in seconds.

She steps closer to Bri and pulls her close, resting her sharp fangs on her neck.

Bri raises the knife from behind her and stabs Bianca in the heart. No mercy shown on her face.