nine

The taller girl gasps at the sudden shock and pain, falling on her knees as she proceeds to bleed.

The two of them watch her try to remove the knife but she screams in even more pain. Finally removing it, she falls lifeless onto the bed.

Swae gazed at her unmoving corpse, his fangs showing and his eyes changing to that same yellow shade.

He picks up her body and stares at the large wound with hungry eyes, sinking his fangs into her shoulder.

The short girl watches with wide eyes as he drinks the crimson liquid that once kept her alive as if it's the last time he will ever have it.

The cravings and thirst took over his mind as he kept feeding off of her body. He throws his head back and looks at her, his eyes giving her that dark gaze from before.

"Babe you okay? Did you have enough?" Bri asks looking at him with worried eyes.

He blinks at her, wiping the excess blood from his lips.

"I-I'm good....I usually just drink from blood bags but this was way different. I guess I'm better off with blood still from the body." He says picking up Bianca's body.

"Let's get rid of her." He says as the two get in his car and put her in the trunk.

The two drive for a bit and arrive at the forest, getting her body and burying it out there.

"Have fun in hell you dirty rotten bitch." Swae says in a cold voice as they head back to his house.

He gets in the shower and sighs in relief as the water drips off of his skin. Covering his tattoo coated skin.

He gets out and sees his girlfriend, wearing one of his shirts. Laying in bed, her figure is perfect. He stands behind her and rests his head on her shoulder.

"Was the shower good baby?" She asks as he kisses her cheek.

"It was comforting princess, now what do you wanna do?"

"We can watch a movie~" she says and she giggles as he peppers her face with soft kisses.

He grabs fresh clothes from his drawer and goes in the bathroom to change.

He comes out soon after and the two cuddle in the large bed.