three

He gets up and holds his mouth, making a pained sound as something grows. He looks in the mirror and two sharp fangs are replaced for two of his teeth. They glimmer in the light as his eyes do the same.

Later on, the two of them are getting ready.
Swae grabs his phone and makes sure his clothes are on good.

"So this is a costume party?" His brother asks as he comes into Swae's room.

"I mean it's the middle of October, it has some kind of scary theme or some shit." Swae says looking at him and the older boy can just blink.

Seeing his little bro, fitted in a pair of black jeans and one of his red button down shirts, his eyes are that same yellow color and his fangs part his soft lips. He's tied his dreads back and has all of his rings to complete it.

"Woah you did this a lot better. The girls are gonna be all over you man. They find this sexy you know that right?" He asks and Swae just chuckles.

"Well I mean you make a pretty good murderer. Most of them aren't this fitted, and can't look this fly." Swae says as the two of them do their handshake and get going.

They make it to the club by the time it opens, fog fills the door way and the cheesy audio of a woman screaming is heard.

As they fully enter, the loud music is heard as it booms in the speakers. The lights flash and the smell of alcohol is strong in the large room.

A girl in a sexy nurse outfit comes over and starts to take Jxmmy away and he smirks at his brother, who just chuckles.

He walks around, a sweet aroma fills his face. He looks around and sees a pretty young girl around his age. Her curly hair is in a braid and she's wearing a pretty light blue two piece to compliment her skin.