Chapter 29

Fire looks threatening – so few get burned, water looks weak and soft, so many get drowned (Han Fei Tzu).

Twenty-nine looks like a harmless number. But HBAG – Chapter Twenty-Nine contains mature content.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Yan Shi Ning stirred in her sleep. She dreamt fingers were stroking inside her and moaned.

'Little lion, you have a responsive body,' Pei Jin teased and his fingers stroked faster inside Yan Shi Ning.

Yan Shi Ning's hands clutched the blanket and she couldn't stop moans from escaping her throat. Her body was close to the peak but suddenly the fingers stopped and her body was trapped between frustration and pleasure.

Yan Shi Ning opened her eyes and saw Pei Jin was smiling too brightly.

Pei Jin swept Yan Shi Ning's sweaty hair away from her mouth. He kissed her lips and his fingers slowly stroke inside her. She bit her lips and anticipated the strange pleasurable sensation.

'Do you want to?' Pei Jin asked and withdrew his fingers.

'Umm...' Yan Shi Ning murmured.

Pei Jin parted Yan Shi Ning's legs wider and his hardness swiftly entered her.

'Ah, ah!' Yan Shi Ning cried out and gripped the blanket tighter.

Pei Jin's hardness grind deep inside Yan Shi Ning's most sensitive spot and felt her body tremble. His hands lifted her bottom and his hardness moved swiftly in and out of her body.

The bed rocked, the beaded curtains shook and the spring scent filled the chamber.

The loud grunts and the joining of naked flesh would make even a moon deity blush.

Yan Shi Ning's body peaked many times under Pei Jin's body. The louder she moaned the swifter his hardness moved in and out of her body.

Yan Shi Ning cried tears of pleasure and hers hands gripped Pei Jin's arms.

'Be gentle... it hurts!' Yan Shi Ning pleaded.

Pei Jin's hardness stilled inside Yan Shi Ning's body. 'Shi Ning, say my name.'

'Pei Jin, Pei Jin, Pei Jin!' Yan Shi Ning said.

Yan Shi Ning spoke louder each time she said Pei Jin's name, because his hardness would withdraw and thrust harder inside her body each time she said his name.

'Pei Jin! Be gentle... ah!' Yan Shi Ning pleaded.

Pei Jin felt Yan Shi Ning's body peaked again yet he hadn't peaked once that night. He kissed her lips and coaxed her. 'Shi Ning, be good. Bear the pain a little longer. If you stop me now then I'll eat you until the morning.'

Pei Jin lifted Yan Shi Ning's bottom higher and his hardness moved faster and deeper inside her body.

'Ah... ah... Pei Jin, how much longer?' Yan Shi Ning asked.

'Soon, Shi Ning wrapped your legs around my waist,' Pei Jin said.

'Ah... ah...' Yan Shi Ning cried out.

'Don't move... umm... stay in that spot,' Pei Jin said.

'Ah... ah... you're bullying me again,' Yan Shi Ning said.

'Be good,' Pei Jin said. 'In the future I won't bully you again.'

'Liar!' Yan Shi Ning said.

'Shi Ning, this time we'll feel pleasure together,' Pei Jin said.