Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

Bei Dou paced back and forth in front of Fu Qing's three entrances.

Bei Dou didn't know if he should walk through the left or right entrance. He took a deep breath and walked through the right entrance.

Bei Dou thought men wouldn't want to serve someone like him. The moment he was inside he realised his thoughts were too naive.

Someone named Man Feng served Bei Dou. Bei Dou thought he was in the wrong place because Man Feng looked and walked in a feminine way.

'Are you a man?' Bei Dou asked.

'You're hateful,' Man Feng said flirtatiously. 'If I'm not a man, do you think I'm a woman?'

Man Feng knelt in front of Bei Dou who sat on a bed.

Man Feng usually served regular customers but he made an exception for Bei Dou. He loved serving men like Bei Dou who looked cold on the outside but was naive on the inside.

'Master, I'll pour wine for you,' Man Feng said.

Bei Dou was repulsed by the strong fragrance on Man Feng's body, he moved back on the bed.

Man Feng raised the cup of wine to Bei Dou's mouth. 'Master, I'll feed you.'

Goose bumps rose on Bei Dou's skin and he grabbed the cup of wine from Man Feng.

'I have hands,' Bei Dou said.

Bei Dou drank the wine and frowned. After he walked into the room he could smell the pouch fragrance but it wasn't harmful. But combined with the wine it was a strong aphrodisiac. Also, the fragrance and wine brewer needed to be highly skilled to make such a strong aphrodisiac.

Bei Dou thought the brewer's skills were impressive. He wondered if the purpose was to stimulate their guests or to extract secrets from their vulnerable guests.

Since the brewer wasted a lot of energy to make a strong aphrodisiac then Bei Dou wasn't going to disappoint the brewer. But he wasn't affected by the strong aphrodisiac and thought for a while how to act drunk.

'Ah... my head hurts,' Bei Dou said and slowly swayed his head side to side.

Man Feng laughed softly. 'Master, of course your head hurts. You drank too fast. Don't you know how to drink slowly? Or is it master has many grievances? You can tell me your grievances, it'll improve your mood.'

Bei Dou felt repulsed being touched by another person. But he needed to act drunk so his body didn't recoil from Man Feng's hand on his chest. He decided he was going to wash his body thoroughly after he returned to the manor.

'Master, what's upsetting you?' Man Feng asked.

'My master forced me to do something I didn't want to do,' Bei Dou said.

'Who is your hateful master?' Man Feng asked.

Bei Dou continued to sway his head.

'Master, who is your hateful master that forced you to do something you don't want to?' Man Feng asked.

Bei Dou thought Man Feng was a beautiful man and had a persuasive voice. If it was someone else, Man Feng would have extracted all their secrets from birth. But he wasn't someone else. The strong aphrodisiac and Man Feng's beauty didn't affect him. He knew if he wanted to find out why Fu Qing wanted to extract secrets from their guests, he needed to use a little honesty to fool Man Feng.

'My master is gentle ninth prince,' Bei Dou said. 'He forced me to... to...'

Man Feng's eyes brightened after he heard gentle ninth prince. 'What did gentle ninth prince force you to do?'