۞5۞ (BWWM)

YOU GOT SERVED

"Take that. You know you like it when I spank them cheeks." She laughed as she shot him down for the last time.

In all his video gaming days, he never felt as embarrassed as he did at that moment. Not only did a girl beat him, but every game she touched, she handed him his face.

Ari fell to his knees on the floor and groaned in agonizing defeat as she shot his gaming alter ego down and then proceeded to do a victory dance right before his face.

Crouched down on the floor, the numerous times he and his friends talked nine hundred yards of shit to each other flashed across his mind as his guest continued to brutalize him with one poke after another.

Anyone who was a true gamer could see that she had obviously invested a lot of hours playing and beating some damn good opponents. As he observed her antics, he found himself chuckling harder than even he believed was possible.

Cat jumped around and did a cute little sexy dance while shaking her juicy ass. She teased him and insisted he was her sweet little inexperienced baby while promising to teach him the right way to play big boy games.

Her taunting was brutal.

As Ari sat on the floor watching her latest victory dance and the way her body moved, a thought surfaced in his mind. Even though she was quite hilarious, Cat was honestly starting to turn him on. Trying to be a nice guy, he told himself to think of anything else.

He wanted to let her have fun because she was genuinely enjoying herself, and he needed more time to redeem his name. He was sure if he allowed her to walk away with the win, she might never let him live it down.

Ari always bragged that he was a serious gamer, but Cat was on a different level. They played a few more games and she succeeded in whipping him at every turn.

As she was in the middle of yet another rump-shaking final victory dance, he walked up behind her pulling her curves close. He leaned down and rested his chin on her shoulder with his mouth right next to her ear. All movement of her body ceased as Ari wrapped his arms around her waist tugging her closer to him. Her body went rigid as the brick wall of his well-defined form pressed against her soft flesh.

"Why are you beating me so badly and taunting me?" Ari whispered with a husky sigh in her ear.

For a moment, his lips hovered so dangerously close to her that she could feel the heat from his mouth as it brushed her skin. Ari lingered a breath away from her ear without making a move as Cat squeezed her lips tight.

When his lips made full contact with flesh, she froze.

۞۞۞

RESISTANCE

During her entire teen and adult life, men made passes at her. Cat never felt intimidated by their efforts because she wasn't interested at all.

Ever so lightly, his mouth nuzzled her. When she refrained from responding, he lightly nibbled at her ear. She inhaled sharply as a sensation shot straight through the center causing Cat to lean her head back against his chest in bewilderment.

Cat had never allowed anyone to touch her body because she knew that could potentially lead her into temptations she would be ill-equipped to fight. Because she made a promise to wait until she found the love of her life and then get married, both touching and sex was a no-no.

No matter how much she liked a guy, she kept her distance to stay out of the danger zone. Since most of them just wanted to have sex with her. They didn't care about her as a person. The instant they realized she wasn't giving it up, they wasted no time getting out of her way.