Friday Night

"So how was it? Asked Andre to Beck "How was what?" "That idiot." Said Jade "Tom?" "No Robbie of course Tom." "I've told him that he won't get a new chance and that it isn't right to judge my friends while he doesn't know them." "Great." Said Andre "I judge a billion of people while I don't know them." Said Jade. And the boys looked at her confused. At that moment Cat and Robbie came to them. "Hi!" Said Cat and Robbie "You know how hard it is to brush your teeth with a tiny puppet toothbrush?" Asked Robbie angry and the gang looked confused at him and Jade asked "Your puppet has a toothbrush?" "Do not call me a puppet!" Said Rex aggressive and Jade asked annoyed "REX has a toothbrush?" "Of course." Answered Robbie "Why?" Asked Cat confused "Well to brush his teeth." "No really." Said Jade "But a puppet doesn't need a toothbrush." "HE does." Said Robbie and before they could finish this awkward conversation the bell rang and they walked to class.

"Alright children like we've already been a week together talking about acting I think it's time for you to audition for your first school play." Said Sikowitz and the whole class started staring at him exited and he continued "All the plays you can audition for are on the board, so after class go to that board and look what role you wanna play in what play, okay? You have till Tuesday to pick a play." And the class looked happy and exited at him.

After class the gang walked to the board "Look there is a role of an unicorn!" Said Cat happy "You know that you will have to be in a hot costume for hours if you pass the audition for the unicorn right?" Asked Jade "Yea but I don't care!" "Oh a piano player that's something for me!" Said Andre exited "I'm hungry so I think I'll look for a role after this weekend what about you?" Asked Jade to Beck and Robbie "Yea me too." Said Beck "Yea let's eat!" Said Robbie and the gang walked to the asphalt cafe.

"What are your plans for this weekend?" Asked Cat curious to the gang and Jade answered "Tonight I sleepover at Beck's house and tomorrow I'll be with you when you dye your hair." And Andre started talking "What if we all go eat something at wok star after you've been dying your hair?" "Great idea!" Said Cat and the gang accepted it too. "You guys got TweetBook?"(TweetBook is a parody of a mix of Twitter and FaceBook that I imagined because there wasn't TheSlap yet.) Asked Andre "Yea!" Said the gang except Robbie "What are your usernames?" And Beck answered "Mine is: xbeckoliverx." "Mine is: scissor_lover." Said Jade "Mine is: candy_unicorn." Said Cat. And the gang waited till Robbie would answer, "Why don't you give your username?" Asked Andre "I don't have TweetBook but after school I'll make an account okay?" "Okay." Said the gang "Mine is: pianodude." Said Andre and they all turned on their phones so they could start following their friends.

When Jade got home she started preparing her bag for her sleepover "Ooh your first sleepover!" Said her mother exited and Jade sighed and tried to ignore it "What do you take with you?" Asked her mother "Clothes for tomorrow duh." "Ah right and what movie is that?" "Guess." "The scissoring?" Asked her mother hesitating "Right." Said Jade annoyed "Okay I'm ready." Said Jade "You're sure you wanna walk to his house." "Yea I don't want you around when I'll get there." "Oh sure." "Bye." And Jade left.

"Hey Cat." Said Andre while he called his friend "Hi!" "I invited Robbie to go to that new amusement park wanna come?" "Sure I love roller-coasters!!" "Okay meet you there at 6 PM." "Kay kay!" And she left.

"Hey!" Said Jade while she entered the boy's RV "Hi!" Said Beck "You live here?" "Yea. You like it?" "Yea it's nice." "So, I was thinking about what we're gonna do tonight so we're gonna talk a little and have some fun then we're gonna eat some pizza and watch the movie on my computer on my bed and then we're gonna sleep okay?" "Okay. You know The Scissoring is a three hour movie right?" "Yep." "Okay. Can you show me where I will sleep tonight?" "Oh sure." And they walked to his parent's house. "Hello you're Jade right?" Asked Beck's mother when they entered the house "Yea." Said Jade "I'm gonna show her where she sleeps tonight." Said Beck "Okay have fun." Said his mother and then he smiled to her. "This is where you gonna sleep." "Your old bedroom?" "Yep." "Okay nice." And she smiled at him and she put her bag on the floor.

"Hi!" Yelled Cat while she ran to her friends in front of the amusement park "Hey Cat." Said the boys "You got the money for your ticket?" Asked Andre "Yep." Answered Cat and they entered the park. "This park looks so awesome!" Said Cat while they entered the park. "Yea and look all the colorful roller-coasters!" Said Robbie and Cat asked him "By the way Robbie do you have TweetBook now?" "Oh yea my username is robshapiro and Rex's is _RexPowers_." "Rex has an account?" asked Cat confused." "Of course." "Hum okay, I'm gonna follow you both." "Me too and I text your usernames to Beck and Jade." Said Andre "Okay." "So what roller-coaster will we try out first?" Asked Andre "Ooh let's do the pink one come on!" Said Cat exited while she ran to the pink roller-coaster and the boys followed her.

"Okay give me the DVD." Said Beck to Jade while he turned on his computer. "Here." "Okay in what language?" "Hum lets do Spanish." Said Jade sarcastically and Beck smiled while he clicked on English "You say a lot of things sarcastically." "I know." And he smiled again the movie started and they started eating their pizzas.

"I'm hungry." Said Cat complaining "Hum look there we can get fries." Said Andre "Yea let's eat fries." Said Robbie and they ran to the place where they could get some food. Some minutes later they sat down on a bench with their fries and watched the colorful roller-coasters "Hey Robbie." Started Cat "What?" "Do you know that Rex has more followers than you do and you know, he's a puppet." "How many does he has?" "Already 200." "What? And I?" "26." "What? That's impossible!" "It's true." "Give me that phone." And he took Cat's phone and he said "Maybe your phone is wrong." "Then look on your own phone." Said Andre "Okay I'll look on my phone." "And?" Asked Andre "I, I have 26 followers." And Rex started laughing meanly "Haha your worst than a puppet haha." "You're so mean." "I know!" And Cat and Andre looked confused to the fight between a human and his puppet but continued to eat their dinner.

It's midnight and Beck and Jade fell asleep on Beck's bed while the movie was already finished. Jade's head was on Beck's lap but then Beck woke up. "Hey Jade wake up." Did he say whispering "What time is it?" Asked Jade while she was half sleeping "It's midnight you got to go to your room." "Ugh okay." And Jade woke up. The two were smiling at each other and at that moment something happened that none of them would see coming Beck took Jade's hand and she didn't even rejected him "Hum are we dating now or something?" Asked Beck happy and a little bit confused "Maybe.". And they walked to his old room they didn't say anything till they got there. Then Beck suddenly, while Jade wanted to go in his old room, kissed her. "Are we dating now?" Did he ask curious "Yes." They now smiled at each other for a long time and Jade said "Goodnight." "See you tomorrow." And they both walked to their beds smily.

"I don't wanna go home." Said Cat and she continued "We haven't been in the yellow roller-coaster yet." "Cat the park closes now." Said Andre and Cat sighed "There is my mum." And she left the two boys "Oh there's my father. Do you want me to wait till your parents come pick you up?" Asked Robbie "Hum you don't have to oh I see my mother bye." "Bye."