Beach Sunday

"Hey!" Said Cat loud to her best friend when she woke up. "Hum hey." Said Jessy while she was half sleeping "I woke you up right?" "Kinda. Why are you so happy?" "Because you're here duh." "Right. What time is it?" "9 o'clock." "Okay." "So wanna go to the mall, the beach, the park what do you want to do?" "Hum I don't know I'm still not sure if I'm awake or asleep so ask me this when I'm sure." "Oh okay." And Cat waited for a second then asked "You know now?" And Jessy smiled "Let's get dressed." "Kay kay.". After they got dressed they walked to the kitchen and ate their breakfast "So what are we gonna do today?" "Hum I don't know, going to the beach?" "Great idea." "Your happiness scares me." "Oh hum haha sorry." And the two girls started laughing "Wanna ask your friends to come?" "Sure I'm gonna text them right now."

"Jade?" Asked Beck. This time Jade slept in the RV in his bed and Beck slept on the couch in his RV. "What?" Asked Jade while she was half asleep "Hum Cat asks if we want to come to the beach with her, Jessy, Andre and Robbie." "Okay." Said Jade while she turned around and tried to fall asleep again, Beck smiled at his sleepy girlfriend. Some minutes later she woke up but this time for real, her hair was a mess and she looked at Beck very sleepy "What's up?" Asked Jade while she yawed "You remember that I've asked you about going to the beach with Cat, Jessy, Andre and Robbie?" "You did?" "You can't remember?" "Nope." And Beck laughed. They then walked to the kitchen and ate their breakfast. When they got dressed and everything Beck said "Alright let's go to the beach now, but first we're going to your house so you can pick up your bikini okay?" "Yep.". Some minutes later Beck's father had drive them to Jade's house. "Can I come with you?" Asked Beck "If you want to." And they walked to her house "Hey sweetie and Beck." Said Jade's mother "Hum I'll get my bikini so we can go to the beach with our friends." "Okay." "She knows we're dating right?" Asked Beck "Yea." Answered Jade while she sighed "Kay.". She took her bikini then the couple left Jade's house and sat down in the car.

"I love September!!" Yelled Cat when the two girls arrived at the beach "Why?" "Because it's hot but not to hot and it's still summer." And Jessy laughed then the couple walked to them "Hey!" Did they say while they walked to the best friends "Andre and Robbie aren't here yet?" Asked Beck "Nah not yet." Answered Jessy "Kay." "Hi!" Said Robbie when he got at the beach "Hey." Said Andre when he also got there some minutes later. "Hey." Said the best friends and the couple. "Let's have some fun!" Yelled Cat and they all put their swimsuits on and ran to the beach but Jade didn't go very far "Why don't you come with us?" Asked Beck to his girlfriend "Hum I don't really like the ocean." "Oh, wanna go home?" "No but we don't have to swim to have fun." "Yea you're right." And he smiled at her then asked "But huh why don't you like it?" And she started whispering something in his ear later he said "Oh right, that's not cool." "Yea not really." "If you're with me, do you wanna come to the others?" And Jade hesitated and then said "Kay, but not to far okay?" "Okay." "Are you coming?" Asked Cat "Here we come." Answered Beck. Then Cat said "One time my brother went to the ocean and he got bit by an animal." The gang looked confused and Andre asked "What animal?" "We're not sure." "But what do you think it was?" Asked Jade "We're thinking of a gigantic crab or a tiny shark." And the gang looked confused again "So." Said Jessy confused "Let's play a game!" Said Cat "What kinda game?" Asked Robbie "Hum what about a ball game?" "What ball game?" Asked Andre. Then Cat looked around and saw some people playing volleyball "What about volleyball?" "Okay." Said the gang and they walked to the guys who were playing. "Hi!" Said Cat "Can we play with you?" Continued Jessy "Hum how many are you?" Asked one of the boys "Hum 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, we're 7." Said Cat "Cat we're six." Corrected Jade "Oh *giggle* then we're six." "Okay let's do us versus you guys okay?" Asked another boy "Great idea." Said Jessy and they started playing.

Some hours later the boys won and they wanted to go home but one of the boys from the volleyball game asked them "Hey wanna come over at my beach house we got meat." "Hum you also got something else?" Asked Cat "We got pizza." "Yeah, let's eat with them." Said Cat happy and Jade started looking bored at Beck and she sighed then they walked to the boy's beach house. "Wooh chill beach house." Said Beck impressed "She's your girlfriend?" Asked one of the boys to Beck "Yes SHE is." Said Jade annoyed "Hum okay. To what school do you guys go?" "HollyWood Arts." Answered Jade annoyed again "I did go there but I left." Said Jessy "Chill so you're performers?" "Yep." Answered Cat "Nice, wanna eat?" "Sure!" Said the gang and they sat down at a table and started eating.

"Alright it's getting late we should go home now." Said Andre when they finished eating "Yea, let's go, bye guys." Said Jessy and they said goodbye to their new friends and called their parents to pick them up. "Yea hey can you pick me up at the beach?" Asked Beck to his father on the phone "Jade's coming too?" Asked his father "You mind?" His father sighed then said "Nah let her come." "Kay thanks dad." And he walked to Jade "You can sleepover at my house if you want to?" "Okay the two last nights were fun so I'm cool with it." Answered Jade. "So you're leaving tonight?" Asked Cat sad to her friend "Yea I gotta go at 11." "I know, oh there's my mum let's go." "Yea." "Bye guys!" Said the girls and they left. "Hum whatcha doing?" Asked Jade confused to her musical friend who sat down on the floor with his keyboard and started singing "Hum..." The boy wanted to explain but then they were interrupted by Robbie "There is my mum see you tomorrow at school bye!" "Bye!" Said the couple and Andre and Robbie left "So why are you singing?" Asked Jade "Well while we were at the beach I started writing some lyrics for a new song." "And you finished it yet?" Asked Beck "I think so." "Then sing something to amuse us while we are waiting." Said Jade "Kay it's called Beach Party." And Andre started singing his new song and his friends seemed to enjoy.

Some minutes later the song was over and Andre asked "So you like it?" "Dude I didn't know you could write an awesome song like this." Said Beck impressed and Andre smiled and asked to Jade "You like it?" She hesitated than said "That song is awesome." "Thank you so much guys." "That's the first song you've written yet?" Asked Beck "Not really I've already written some lyrics for some songs but never finished them." "Why not?" Asked Jade confused "Because I didn't have enough inspiration but this fantastic day at the beach with my friends really helped a lot." And the couple smiled at their friend and then two cars came to them and they had to leave "See you tomorrow." Said Andre "Bye." Said Beck and Jade and they all sat down in their parent's cars.