Second Day At HollyWood Arts

"Hi!" Said Beck to Jade while she finished decorating her locker with scissors "Hey. I've a question." "Ask." "Well, do you wanna go somewhere after school?" "Like friends?" "Like friends not a date don't worry." "Okay. Where?" "You like parks?" "No there are little crying babies and annoying elderly." "Well I know some silent places okay?" "Okay." "But I can't eat with you at lunch I promised Tom and Andre to eat with them do you mind?" "No not at all." They smiled at each other and Beck walked to his friends "What were you doing?" Asked Tom "Asking Jade out like friends." "Are you kidding?" "No why would I?" "Because she is scary." Said Andre "I think she is nice." The boys where surprise by his answer so they changed from subject "Hum you eat with us at lunch right?" Asked Tom "Sure." "Nice."

"Hey Jade." Said Cat, who hadn't friends at HollyWood Arts anymore, to Jade "What?!" "Can I eat with you at lunch?" "Why?" "Well you don't have anyone to eat neither." "How do you know?" "I heard that Beck eats with his friends and exept Beck you don't have other friends." "Isn't your best friend at HollyWood Arts?" "She left yesterday, maybe we can become friends?" "We will never become friends." Cat sighed "Please let me eat with you today, please?" "Okay..." "Yay!" "...But do not talk about unicorns, pink stuff, candies or other weird things you like." "Promise." Cat smiled.

"Hi guys." Said Robbie to the boys "Hey." Said Beck and Andre, Tom seemed to ignore Robbie so Andre hit his leg discretely trying to say that he had to be nice "Hey." Said Tom forced "Can I eat with you again today?" The boys looked angrily at Tom "Yeah sure you can eat with us." Said Tom annoyed and forced again, his friends smiled. Then the bell rang and the boys walked to class.

After some annoying and weird classes the children could finally eat "Hi whatcha got there?" Asked Cat happily while she sat down at Jade's table and Jade answered annoyed "A taco why?" "I just wanted to know I got a salad." "I don't care about your food." Said Jade annoyed "Hum Jade can I ask you something important?" "No." "Please?" "Go ahead." "Yay, can you come with me when I'll dye my hair this weekend?" "No." "But I don't have anyone to go with." "Go with your parents." "No that's weird." "Then go alone." "No weird." "Well find friends." "But you are my friend." "I'm not." Cat started crying a little and Jade got annoyed "Ugh okay." Said Jade annoyed "Yay!" Jade sighed "What do you do after school?" Asked Cat curious "Going to the park with Beck." "Ooh." "Why do you say ooh it's not a date, we're just going as friends." "Oh okay." Said Cat not really believing Jade.

"Dude if you want to eat with us leave the puppet!" Said Tom to Robbie angry and two angry faces turned to him. "What?!" Said Tom to his friends "Don't listen to him, you don't have to leave the puppet." Said Beck Robbie smiled and Tom sighed "The puppet has a name and try to not call me puppet." Said Rex "What's his name I forgot?" Asked Andre "Rex." "Haha that's a dog name haha." Said Tom and the angry faces looked at him again "I mean huh nice name." "Thanks man." Said Rex even know he knew Tom was lying.

"I hate people." Said Jade while Beck and Jade where walking in the park "Oh, so you hate me?" "Actually not, you're lucky." They both laughed "Look there, there's no one, wanna go there?" "Okay." And they sat down on the gras. "You like it here?" "It's okay." He smiled at her "How was it to eat with Cat?" "It could be worst." "Isn't she nice?" "She is very nice but you know she is all childish." "She is?" "Yeah she likes unicorns, she's crazy of pink stuff and flowers and she is always happy." "The opposite of you." "Yeah." "But it's not because you aren't the same as her that you can't be friends." "I don't know but she wants me to come with her when she'll dye her hair." "Why you?" "I'm kind of her only friend." "Oh are you?" "Yeah her best friend just moved to Washington D.C." "Oh that's sad, can I ask you a personal question?" "Hum yeah." "Have you ever had friends?" Jade hesitated to answer "Not really." "You want some?" "I don't know." "Am I your friend?" She hesitate again "I guess." And they smiled at each other.

*Ding Dong* Andre's mother rang at the doorbell of her mother's house. A small woman opened the door, she was shaking "What do you want?!" "Andre and I just wanted to see you." Said Mrs. Harris "We're worried about you." Continued Andre "Why? I feel alright." Said the old woman screaming "I don't know if she wants us to be here." Whispered Andre to his mother "Mom can we come in?" Asked Mrs. Harris "Oh hum do you have a gun?" "No." "Sure?" "Yeah why would we?" Asked Andre curious "A lot of people do in movies." "We are not in a movie." "Oh, okay come in quickly." "Thank you." "She's totally crazy." Whispered Andre in his mother's ear, his mother sighed "Why is there a couch in my kitchen?!" Said Andre's grandmother screaming "We're in the living room." Said Andre to calm the old lady "Oh sure the living room.".

"Heeeeey!" Said Cat to Jessy while they were video chatting "Hi future red head." Cat giggled "How's your new school?" "Okay, the people are nice but I'll never find someone better than you." Cat smiled, Jessy continued "How was it at HollyWood Arts today?" "I ate with Jade at lunch." "Jade West?" "Yep." "Isn't she mean?" "Yeah she is." "Then why did you eat with her?" "She doesn't have friends neither." "Oh. Did she scare or hurt you?" "Nope." "You're sure you wanna hang out with her?" "Yeah she'll come with me when I'll dye my hair red." "She?!" "Yea." "Oh." Said Jessy a little bit jealous "What's wrong?" Asked Cat worried "Well you know I was supposed to go there with you." "You feel replaced?" "I don't know." "Well you don't have to because you're my best friend and no one else and you know I didn't want to go there on my own." "I understand." Said Jessy smily, Cat smiled back. "But Cat you know, it was stupid for me to feel replaced because if we don't make other friends we'll be lonely and it's stupid to be lonely only because you don't want your best friend to feel replaced." "That's true but you'll always be my best." And Jessy smiled again.

"I'm going to bed." Yelled Robbie to his parents "It's only 9 pm." Said Rex "So?" "Little kids go to bed at 9 pm." "Also people of my age." "No they don't, they go to bed between 10 pm and 1 am. You're 14 remember?" "Prove it!" "Call Andre." "I can't." "Why?" "I have a phone but I can't call people with it." "I'm ashamed to be YOUR puppet." "Why? And I thought you didn't like to be called puppet?" "Because you're weird. And it's okay if I say puppet." "Oh." "Get your parent's phone." "All right." "Can I use your phone for a minute?" Asked Robbie to his mother "Sure sweetie." Answered Mrs. Shapiro "You know Andre's phone number?" Asked Rex "Yep." Some seconds later Andre answered the phone "Andre here." "Hey Andre at what time do you go to bed?" "Between 10 pm and 1 am why?" "Oh, no reason bye!" Rex laughed meanly and Robbie sighed and went to his bed anyway.