𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Irl

Wyatt POV

I rang Y/n doorbell and her mom answered. "Hello Wyatt" she smiled as she opened the door. "Hey Ms./Mrs. Y/l/n" I greeted her. "Are you here for Y/n?" She asked looking upstairs. "Yes ma'am" I replied tapping my foot. "She's in her room, come on in" she stepped aside and opened the door wider so I can step in.

I walk up the stairs and I knock on the to Y/n's room.
Seconds later a sad red puffy eyed Y/n opened the door. "Are you crying?" I asked as we sat down on the bed. "Y-y-yea I mean Finn ch-cheated on meeee" she said sobbing. I pulled her into a hugg and rubbed her back as she cried on my shoulder.

Your POV

As Wyatt was hugging me I look up and see Millie at the door with ice cream. "I thought we could help" she said smiling. "What do you mean we?" I asked confused. Millie stepped aside and Caleb, Sadie, Jaeden, Kenzie, Maddie, Jack (Grazer), Lilia, Noah, and Gaten. I smiled at all of their smiling faces. We had a group hug for a good 5 minuets.

"You guys didn't have to come" I said wiping my tears. "We needed and wanted to because you can't go through this alone Y/n" Lilia said wiping my tears with her thumb.

"Ok so are we going to eat this food or naw" Noah said making everyone laugh. We go down stairs to my movie room and watch Beauty and the Beast.

I so lucky I such good friends I love them so much You thought . "We love you too" everyone said. "I said that out loud" I laughed.