𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐓

You- 21
Wyatt- 22

Wyatt POV

Today's the day. Today I was going to ask my beautiful girlfriend to marry me. Everyone know except Y/n.
I told Y/n I was going to pick her up from the airport. She was away on a trip with Maddie, Kenzie, Lilia, Sadie, Sophia, Skai, and Lauren. I brought her a bouquet, separated it into separate flowers. I asked a bunch of stranger to hand Y/n a flower was they walk by.

All of the girl were standing in front of me. As soon as Y/n got a full bouquet. The girl part down the middle and stepped aside. I saw a smile grow on Y/n's face. I cleared my voice and started to speak. "Y/n, I loved since the day I layed eyes on you. You are the most beautiful girl anyone can dream of".

I go down on one knee, and opened a ring bow revealed a ring. Y/n started to cry. "Will you make me even more happy and marry me?" "HELL YES YES YES!" She said jumping on me and wrapping me arms and legs around me.

(That's the inspiration for the proposal)

7 years later

Wyatt- 29
You- 28

You and Wyatt have been together since y'all was 16. You guys moved in with each other 6 years ago. He proposed to you and now you're engaged. You have two daughters Solai(4) and Serenity(1).

Solai

Serenity

Serenity

When Solai turned 10

When Solai turned 10. You moved into a beautiful house in Your hometown.

Happily ever after with Ramen Noddles