𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍

Your POV

I was lying in my bed thinking. A million thoughts rushing through my mind. I realize I did still have feels for Finn. He was my first love. And those type of feelings never just go away.

But I was still dating Wyatt. My thoughts were everywhere. I decided to talk to Wyatt in person. I texted him to met me at the park. My mom was at work so I just texted her to let her know I was heading out.

(A/n: If I text my mom something at work she can't answer right away but she's a officer)

I started walk to the park. I saw Wyatt sitting on the bench waiting. So I picked up my walking pace. "Hey Y/n, you okay, I got your text?" "We need to talk." I said as my throat was getting dry. "Ok, I'm listening?" He said. "I don't think I can we date anymore!, I don't want you to get hurt by me." I said all most in tear because I saw Wyatt tearing up too. "But I-" He started by i cut him off. "If I really loved you I would let you go, because I still have feelings for someone." "Is it Finn?" He ask. I nodded my head yes and started to shed some tears.

Wyatt pulled me into a hug. "Hey, look I get it!" He started. "He was your first boyfriend and those type of feelings sometimes don't go way."

TIMESKIP

Finn POV

I was hanging out with Noah, Jaeden, Chosen, Caleb, and Gaten. We were watching a movie, that I didn't know the name. Noah picked it out. I was on my phone when I got a text from Y/n. I kinda mentally freaked out but kept calm so I wasn't bombarded with questions.

Y/n💔❤️
Hey

Me
Hey

Y/n💔❤️
Can we talk

And the rest was history!

Instagram

❤️: 2,006,083💬: 70,480👤: @y/n

❤️: 2,006,083
💬: 70,480
👤: @y/n

@finnwolfhardoffical: ily💓

Comments

@sophialillis: OMG😱💓😇

@jaedenwesley: I am lost

@kenzie: YESSS!!!💞

@fan420: Wait Whatt

@aspennn: wtf I thought you loved me
|
@finnwolfhardoffical: you're right, you THOUGHT!!!

@hater60: You left WYATT HOE!!
|
@wyattoleff: She's not a hoe and I want to be happy
|
@fan98: awwwww

@sadiesink: oh