𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

Irl

Your POV

It was 3 o'clock and I was tidying up the guest rooms and the rest the house. My mom and dad are out of town on their 20th anniversary trip.

My mom and dad left $500 for emergencies and $600 for other things. Earlier I order a pizza so it should be he soon.

The pizza man came with my 4 boxes of pizza and two trays of brownies I ordered. I placed it on the counter as I went to get the drinks out the fridge.

As I was do so I hear the door bell ring and by this time it was already 4. So I opened the door and greeted all my friends.

(A/n: Incase you forgot who was coming....)
Kenzie

Maddie

Lilia

Millie

Devenity

Sadie

I hugged all of them and asked what guess room they wanted. "Kenz and Maddie do you want to share a room?" I asked. "No, I want to share with Lilia." Said Maddie.

"Ok, you two can have guest room 2." They rushed upstairs to the guest room. "Can I share with Devs" said Kenzie. "Yeah, y'all can have guest room 3."

As they went upstairs to unpack. "You guys can have guest room 1." I said as I looked at Millie and Sadie who were already halfway up the steps.

We all changed into our pjs and ate our pizza and brownies as we watched
m/y/c (means movie of your choice). We finished the movie and our food.

"Hey we should play truth or dare!" said Kenzie. We all nodded and agreed with Kenzie's idea. We all went upstairs from the movie room to the family room.

Sadie's POV

We were in the family room to play truth or dare. Kenzie was going live on her Instagram. "Guys Finn said hey!" Kenzie shouted. Everyone one shouted hey back.

"Ok, whose asking first?" Asked Millie.

Devenity raised her hand and said "uuuhhhhmmm....Sadie, truth or dare?"

"Truth?, I am playing it safe"
I said proudly then giggled. And everyone else giggled too.

"Ok who's your crush?" She asked leaning forward. At this moment my heart skipped a beat and my face froze.

If I were to say my crush it would ruin one of my friendships...

———————————-
In this book the couples are

Johnny and Kenzie

Y/n and Finn

Jaeden and Lilia

Maddie and Jack

Millie and Jacob

Which guys does Sadie like?