~Chapter 9~ Fights?

Sorry For late update!

Ignore Spelling mistakes

Manik's POV

It was almost two months since I've met Nandini. The first look at her and I was blown away by her. That was just for her personality, the aura she had around her but then she told me that she doesn't believed in marriage and has some dreams before she marries someone.

And that's when I was blown away by how strong she was. She had dreams, she didn't scare to show it to me.

And I was more than ready to not get married. As I didn't want arranged marriage, at least with Nandini. I want to know her.

But all my wishes came running down when Mom already saw me smiling at Nandini's picture. I told her that I don't want to meet her family but she was so stubborn that we had to go to meet her parents. I knew she'll kill me for this. And that's what happened. She blasted on every one of us. At first, I was a little apprehensive that how could she behave like that, in front of anyone. But then I saw her silently weeping in the park. She was so vulnerable. I didn't know the girl who had such a strong personality also cries.

That's when I decided right now she needs a friend and not a life partner. Although, I already see her as my life partner. I had dreamt of that day. Waking up next to her, cuddling to her, those sweet and cute moments of us and our happy little family.

I started chasing her. girls loved that. But she was a little different. But then, who can resist my charm? Okay I am trying to flatter. Anyway, so soon we became friends like thick friends. I knew what all she thinks and stuff. We came too close sometimes but every time I remembered that we are still friends and I don't want to force her anything.

I am just waiting for that moment when she won't be scared to hold my hand and walk this life with me. I don't know how far that day is, but I could feel her falling for me. And oh! That makes me happiest.

"What's up Mr. Malhotra?" I heard her peppy voice.

I smiled "how have you been Miss Murthy?"

She let out a deep breath and looked at me "tired..."

Did I tell you all that she has been started working on her company on full fledge? The loan was issued. Even she got few small investors who are investing for her company's land. And she had been working hard. Also she was still doing her job faithfully. Sometimes I wonder how does she manages to do so much at a time.

"Manik..." she clicked her fingers in front of me bringing me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head and smiled "Let's order?"

She nodded and ordered for usual coffee. She said she was hungry so she looked at the menu attentively.

And I at her. How beautiful she looks when she bit those pouty lips. I don't know how many times I have controlled myself for not kissing them. And she always teases me with those bites. Her puffy cheeks, which I love to make red either by blush or either by anger. That's quite funny, that she looks like a red tomato when she gets angry. And she blasts like bomb.

I chuckled and her eyes turned at me questioning.

Those brown eyeballs make me go crazy and held me captive. The way they sparkle whenever she smiles. It spits fire whenever she is angry, and when she blushes they just droop down making me go wild.

"Manik? Will you eat something?" she asked me. I nodded and we ordered some sandwiches for us.

"so tell me how was your day?" she asked sweetly and blinked.