Prologue

Well, I know you all must be waiting for "The Unknown Fate" but Here this idea was continuously poking me in to my head, so finally decided to start this story, I will try to update both of my stories as frequent as possible.

As I said before, I love writing and I will keep writing. But a writer is not a writer until she/he has good amount of readers. So I will request all of you out there, please read it out once. 

And yes, I need a name for this story like a good name. Please if any idea after reading the Prologue you can suggest me at the end of the Prologue.

******

"Enough Dad..." Nandini shouted standing up from the couch.

"What's wrong in that Nandu?" Raghu Murthy, reputed business holder asked her only daughter.

Well not only, he has a son, Kunal Murthy. 2 years elder to Nandini.

"Why don't you understand Dad....? I don't want to get married... not right now, not ever. Which line is not understandable in this?" She again yelled.

"But Nandu..." her Mom, Meha Murthy tried to interrupt between daughter-father duo.

"No mom... Mom this is India, here guy's ego is so big... phew.... and will this ideal boy according to you will let me continue my career? Will he understand that I want to start my own business? No Mom..." she complained.

"Beta... sare mard aise nahi hote..." her Dad again tried to interrupt.

"Yes Nandu... and we will find someone who will let you do whatever you want to do beta." Her mom gave the consent to what her father was speaking.

Nandini folded her hands before her chest and turned towards her mother "really Mom? Then... tell me one thing... why did you left your career in singing after marrying?"

And that was it, her Dad's face fell down. Well, he was the one who gave all the wings to the little girl, thinking he'll not ever let her fall. And now the same girl was hurting people around her who really care and love her.

"Nandini... mind your tongue. It was my own decision and not your father's. I left all that because..."

"Because Mom you became pregnant with Kunal Bhai. And in that state you couldn't continue singing on stage. You couldn't be the sensational voice of India. That's how India is. And I don't want that Mom. I don't just want to be the pretty looking wife, who'll follow his husband like a shadow. Because I don't want to be a shadow Mom. I want to create my own personality aur wo.. wo shadi karne ke bad nahi milegi. Wo identity main shadi karke nahi bana paungi. So no marriage. That's it, no more discussion on it. Period." She spoke and disappeared in her room on first floor.

Meha looked at Raghu who was standing there looking at her daughter disappearing in the room.

"Raghu... Wo Nandu..."

"Nahi Meha... she is not wrong. If that time you wouldn't have..." he looked at her but she dashed towards him and stopped him in between.

"It was my choice love. I wanted our family and not some moments of happiness of going on the stage. And i am not even regretting it. That gave me the happiness of being a mother Raghu. And i am so happy... so don't let that stupid girl rise in your head. Okay?" She caressed his cheeks lovingly.

He smiled finally and hugged his wife. The love of his life and mother of his two amazing children.

"Raghu... Ab hum Malhotras ko kya jawab denge?" Meha asked still snuggling into her husband's warmth.

"I don't know...." Raghu spoke looking at the door of his daughter's room.

******

So How's it? Excited? I am too much excited cause it's kinda related to my personal life. 

So suggest the title here

And I am hoping to get a good amount of response...!

until next time... toodle loo....!