~Chapter 13~ Sweet Efforts

~Don't fall for Sweet Words. Fall for Sweet Efforts~

******

I walked out of my car only to reach to his car which was waiting for me. I almost ran towards him why? because I missed him so much in the entire week. He was out for the whole week because he was working under some foreign clients and he has to handle them. And I kept sulking.

I quickly sat inside the car and hugged him tight "I missed you..."

He hugged me back and kissed me on my neck pulling me closer "I missed you too... I love you"

"Aw... I love you too... Give me a kiss now" I demanded and we engaged ourselves in a long passionate kiss. I giggled as he bit my lip breaking the kiss.

"How was work? I thought you must be busy... Factory se call aaya tha mujhpe..." He spoke as he put his car in to running motion.

"Work is tiring. Finally, I am planning to put resignation here... Aur haan... Factory pe maine baat kar li hai. Wo thoda engineering problem tha. Which is done." I spoke.

"How was your flight? Did you go home or came here straight to meet me?" I asked excitedly.

"Madam Dad came to pick me up to obviously ghar jake aaya hu" He said and kept his attention on the road.

"Manik... Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled.

"The escape..." He spoke and winked.

I grinned and soon we reached there. It was the same place where almost few months ago I have shared my miseries with him under the stars.

We walked out and sat on the bonnet of his car only to see the sun setting down. How peaceful!

Who knew this when I first visited this place that the man with whom I was sharing my fears with will be the one and only person who will sneak in my heart and make it beat for him. Only for him.

"It's cold... Take this. I got us coffee" he spoke and handed me the warm coffee mug.

"Come here" I called him and pulled him beside me as I placed my head on his chest.

"Missed me so much?" He asked. How ridiculous!

"Tumhe doubt hai?" I asked pouting and he giggled. He placed a full mouth kiss on my lips and held me close.

"You shouldn't go for so long... I hate this" I whispered as I genuinely felt bad when he wasn't around me.

"Nahi jaunga bas... now come on... Give that smile... Like my Girl" He spoke and showed his thirty-two teeth smile and I did the same as we watched the sun setting down.

I sighed and sipped my coffee silently.

"You remember I shared my every fear here with you few months ago?" I asked looking up at him and he was looking at me only.

"How can I forget that?" He spoke touching my nose with his.

"I didn't know the stone heart can also love" I spoke and I saw his smile going down.

"Why do you keep calling yourself stone hearted. You are not okay? You have a beautiful heart and I am so happy that I am the first and last person to own it" He pecked my nose and I smiled and snuggled in to him more.

"I am so happy that I found you... I am not leaving you ever" I whispered.

"Ditto... That's the plan" He spoke excitedly and I grinned.

There was again a peaceful silence when he sighed hard "Tumne Navya se baat ki?"

I looked up and shook my head "She is not ready to talk about him"