Chapter Eighteen {Sick}

S/o to the lovely MissTaken17 for making this chapter for me and a few others as I'll be going MIA for a bit.

{Rye Beaumont}
"How are you feeling, babe?" I ask him quietly.

"Your headache any better?"

He groans and tries to shake his head but his face scrunches up in pain.

"It's okay. You'll be okay." I sit on the edge of my bed, where he lies. I stroke his soft hair slowly.

We sit in silence for a little bit before his body convulses and he starts to cry and gag.

"M-my tummy hurts, R-Rye," he says quietly when he's done. I put my hand on his bare stomach and carefully rub it with my fingers. He closes his eyes, tears still streaming out.

"It's okay. I'm not here to judge you," I add, knowing he'll be embarrassed.

"Do you want to go to the toilet?" He thinks for a moment and sighs, then slowly starts to push himself up from his position in the bed. I shake my head and quickly put my arms under his back and knees.

"I didn't mean for you to do it yourself, love." I slowly and smoothly walk to the bathroom, gently set Andy on the counter and then I leave the room for a moment, coming back with a blanket. I lay it out on the floor and set Andy on it. He laughs weakly at me as I kiss his temple and wrap him in some of the blanket.

"Hang in there, babe," I say. "You're in good hands," I smile at him and sit at his side. He won't look at me, instead stares at the ground in front of him. Until he throws up into the toilet suddenly.

"It's okay, love," I whisper as he sets his cheek against the toilet seat and closes his eyes. "You'll feel better soon." I rub his back and try to soothe him.

Soon, he asks me to take him back to the bed. I pick him up carefully and do so, but he snuggles into my chest so I sit down with him in my arms and lean back into the headboard. Soon enough, he's asleep.

A little bit of Andy's hair has fallen over his face onto his nose, where it's blown up and down with each of his slow breaths. It makes him seem really small and adorable. I find myself blushing.

I lean down and kiss his forehead. It's warm; I'm a little worried for him. I cradle him closer to my chest, rocking him back and forth.

"R-r-rye..." Andy's quiet voice mumbles as he tucks his head into my stomach. I smile adoringly at him. He's so cute. His hands pull at my shirt, then he stops when he feels my body underneath it.

"Andy?" I ask quietly. He smiles in his sleep.

He mumbles something indecipherable, then "I-I love you." He starts muttering my name, quiet though he is, but I can hear it.

Why does he have to be so adorable?

I carefully allow Andy's weight to lay on my body instead of one of my arms, then reach out and take my phone. I call Mikey up.

"Hey, mate," he says. "What's up?"

"Andy's ill," I say quietly, not wanting to wake him up. "He's got a fever and he was throwing up earlier so I'm not really sure what to do," I stated, quite concerned for his state at the moment

"What have you done so far?" Mikey asks, hushed.

I walk him through the day and he laughs quietly.

"Rye, there's not much you can do. There are some medications you might give him, but nothing else, really," He replied after I tell him everything, so I thank him and hang up.

"What was that?" Andy's sleepy voice says.

"I just called up Mike," He nods a little bit, "so I'm gonna leave to go get you some meds," I stayed. He nods and moves off of me. I stand up and stretch, then head to the bathroom again, where the medicine cabinet is.

When I find them and go back to Andy, I smile at him. He slowly sits up, and I help him to take the pills with a glass of water.

"Thank you, Rye. You're the best," Andy says, and I laugh

"I know, And I'm so modest," I replied, kissing his forehead

He laughs a little, cautiously.

~

"Ryeeeee..." a voice comes from in front of me. I open my eyes and see Andy lying in front of me. His pretty eyes are open, sleepily, and he yawns.

He's cute.

"What is it, babe? Do you feel better?" He shrugs as much as he can against a bed.

"A little, But cuddling with the best boyfriend in the world helped." He blushes a little and I go to cuddle him even more. We both end up laughing, him a little more cautiously, but I kiss his hair and press my cheek against it.

I'm glad that he's feeling at least the tiniest bit better.