Chapter Thirty-Two {I'm miserable}

{Andy Fowler}
"Rye?" I whispered as I turned around in his arms, not sure if he was asleep or in an in-between state.

"Yeah?" He replied.

He seemed to be fully awake.

"Oh, I thought you were asleep," I whispered, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"No I've been awake," He replied, running his hand through my hair.

"You should sleep," I said, kissing his chest softly.

"You should too," He replied.

"Well shouldn't you be going to school?" I asked.

"I wanna make sure you're okay love," rye replied.

My heart melted.

"I'm at a nice hotel my dad won't find and it's under both of our last names so he wouldn't suspect that," I replied.

"I know, I just wanna make sure...besides I can get out of school," he laughed.

I chuckled before cuddling up to him even more.

{Rye Beaumont}
The next morning after Andy woke me up last night and he doesn't have to know that, he was still cuddled up to me.

I gently ran my fingers through his hair before I heard his phone buzz and I didn't want him to wake up because I knew he wasn't getting sleep the last week so I wanted him to get sleep.

It was MY dad who texted him.

Hey man, I know you tell your mum everything so I know you and Rye are saying at a hotel and I understand you need to get away or you want to get away from your dad but just think this trip is almost over.

Wish Rye had told me himself that he was with you but of course I trust you to put him in his place aha.

Hope everything is alright

God, no wonder where I get my charm from.

I sat his phone down, not replying because well it's my dad so yeah.

I laid back down but froze when Andy moved.

He lifted his head up, tired still evident in his eyes.

"Morning love, how'd you sleep," I whispered.

"Okay I guess," he replied.

I chuckled as he moved the covers over his shoulder to keep warm.

"Time to get up love, let's go out today," i said.

He lifted his head up.

"Really?!" Andy asked.

I nodded my head.

He smiled.

"Where would you like to go baby," I asked.

"Mmm, how about London? Even though my dad use to work there he has a whole bunch people who hate him," he replied.

"It's risky though babe," I replied.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I wanna go though, London has some stuff to do if not then let's go to the pier or something," he replied

I nodded before sitting up, causing Andy to whine.

"What?" I asked.

"You're warm and it's not like we're in a big hurry to go anywhere, besides if we go out tonight then we have a less chance of getting caught and then we can come back and yeah," Andy said as he let the end of his sentence fall and blush.

"Is that a hint?" I asked.

"Pffft, I don't know what you're talking about," He replied getting flustered and red.

I chuckled before untangling myself from Andy and getting stuff ready for a shower.

"Fine, I'll go back to sleep then," He huffed.

"You do that," I replied as I locked myself in the bathroom.

{Andy Fowler}
So he did take the hint on tonight and how I wanted to have a little fun.

Look I wanted fun and obviously there was sexual tension between both of us and I'm miserable.

I packed on of my very feminine outfits for this and besides I wanted to wear one either way because I missed it...a lot.

My nails were already done and Rye has YET to NOTICE it and he usually notices things like that but we're about to find out.

For now I just threw one of his t-shirts on and laid down on my stomach replying to some texts from friends and a few of my close family members.

I heard the shower stop then the door open a few minutes later as rye came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I smirked because I knew he was staring.

"I was gonna wear that shirt today," he said as I turned around.

I shrugged my shoulders and got off the bed, getting my clothes so I could get dressed but then I decided against then put the clothes back in my bag because I wanted the outfit to surprise rye with it.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yes love?" He replied, putting on a pair of boxers and nothing else.

"Can we actually just stay in bed and cuddle, I'm tired and I don't know why but I'm feeling anxious all the sudden," I said.

"Yeah of course, you might need this though," Rye said as he handed me his hoodie.

I gave him a confused look

"I'm gonna turn the air down," He said.

I nodded as I slipped on his hoodie and took his shirt off then got into the bed.

He got into bed with me.

I then got into his lap and cuddled up with him.

"What suddenly changed your mind baby boy?" Rye asked.

The pet name making me go red.

I shrugged then cuddled into him more.

All the sexual thoughts and tension was gone for me.

"Oh, you're in one of those moods. Wanna talk about it?" Rye asked.

I nodded my head.

"Alright, I'll wait okay? I love you," He replied, kissing my forehead softly as he covered us up.

"I love you too," I mumbled before I somehow and I don't remember how I drifted off into a deep slumber.

A shitty filler chapter? Check

Bad at updating? Check

Still depressed? Check