{Epilouge}

Fucking Bonkers that Stepbrothers is over wow, I can't thank you guys enough for reading and everything. MBFH will be a 2.0 and it's randy (yes I changed it) but I hope you guys continue to read it because like the first chapter after the prologue is like dirty ahahahahaha

ALI IM SO SORRY THAT I TOLD YOU ID LET YOU WIRTE THIS I JUST WANTED TO END THIS BUT I LOVE YOU NO HARD FEELINGS OKAY?

PALSYOTFS - JJ 🥰

{Third Person}
Few months later
"Baby this is amazing," Andy squealed as he hugged Rye.

"I wanted to make you happy," Rye responded, kissing Andy softly.

"Ryan, we could've gotten a two bedroom, one bath and a small kitchen flat and I would've been happy," Andy said softly.

"I know but a house is also good for Parties," Rye stated.

"What type of parties?" Andy asked, nuzzling his head into the crook of Rye's neck.

"House warming, the one we're having tonight, birthday parties, Christmas and things like that," Rye stated.

Andy just hummed in response.

Rye was happy they finally had a house to themselves, living with each other and able to wake up with each other and not have to worry about anything but each other.

"I think we should get ready as people will start showing up around 9:30 and it's 5," Rye said.

Andy nodded.

Then something popped into his head.

"Rye?" Andy asked.

"Yes amor?" He replied.

"Don't get drunk tonight please, I know we have a bar downstairs in the basement but please I don't want you to get drunk and I don't want to have any sex tonight," Andy said.

Rye's expression softened.

He cupped Andy's face and kissed him softly.

"Andy, I won't don't worry about," Rye said.

"You've said that before," Andy trailed off.

"I promise I won't. I'll be by your side the whole time," Rye said.

Andy nodded as he let go of the hug.

"Should I go fem tonight?" Andy asked.

"Anything that makes you comfortable princess," Rye responded.

Andy's cheeks flushed red.

Rye chuckled before going downstairs to make sure he had everything out for the party.

{Andy Fowler}
"You're pretty and don't deny it," Brooklyn said as helped me with my hair.

I looked at him through the mirror.

"Why are you saying this," I asked.

He winked.

"You winking isn't a good think B," I said.

He giggled.

"Just thought I'd tell my best friend that he's beautiful because I know his boyfriend thinks so," Brooklyn laughed.

I blushed as I applied mascara and it completed my look.

"Time to go party?" Brook asked.

"Not drinking," I said as I opened my door.