Chapter Thirty-Seven {Okay? Okay}

If you get the chapter title and you get what movie/book it's from I'll love you forever.

This is the last and final chapter of Stepbrothers and I'm gonna cry Oml.

{Andy Fowler}
"See, I told you that your dad would support you," I said as I clung to his arm as we walked down the river walk.

"Hush, I still stress," Rye replied as he took his jacket off and put it over my shoulders.

I looked at his confused.

"You're practically shivering," He said.

I blushed, scratching the back of my head.

Rye intertwined our hands.

"This last year has been insane Andy, and I'm glad I've gotten to spend it with you," Rye said as he stopped and pulled me closer by my waist, causing me to giggle.

The moonlight made his skin glow, his cheeks and the tip of his nose a cherry red from the cold, his skin an olive color and yet, he was still beautiful.

I traced his jawline softly as snowflakes gently fell.

"I love you Andy Fowler," He whispered.

I caressed his cheek and smiled.

"I love you too Rye, I really fucking do," I replied before leaning up and kissing him.

I was on my tippy toes but he still stood there, tall and broad.

"Here let me help," Rye said as he leaned down and connected our lips.

"I'm completely and utterly head over heels for you, you have no idea," Rye said as he let go.

I blushed and I just stood there and hugged him.

The wind making my legs cold as I literally just shaved them but that's part of dressing nice I guess.

"Before we go, I wanna ask you one more thing," Rye said, his hazel eyes glowing and his hands softly running up and down my hips.

"What's that thing?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Since we're almost finished with school and everything, do you wanna like move into a flat with me?" Rye asked, now looking very nervous.

I smiled, kissing him.

"I would love that Rye, I would love to just wake up to you every single morning and just live," I replied.

He smiled before picking me up bridal Style.

"Rye if you drop me I will end you," I laughed.

"Nah, you couldn't. You're too short and adorable to do that," He said as he walked to his dads car.

"Hey! I'm not that short," I whined.

Rye chuckled before opening the car door and taking his phone out then texting someone.

Ryannnnnnn-wanna have fun tonight when we get home?

I looked at him before getting into the car.

"You naughty boy," I said.

He laughed, "I'll take that as a yes."

Rye shut the car do before getting into the car next to me.

~
The next morning I woke up sore and tired but last night was totally worth it.

It was raining from what I could hear and when I moved, Rye tightened his grip on my waist.

I turned around and kissed him softly.

A kiss, and a kiss there.

His eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good Morning," Rye said, holding me closer.

"Good Morning," I replied.

"Did I go to rough last night?" Rye asked.

"No, and even if you did, I still enjoyed it anyway," I whispered kissing him softly.

He chuckled.

"Well still should tell me," Rye replied.

I shrugged before sitting up.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

He nodded before standing up and getting a hoodie and joggers.

"Can I have a hoodie?" I asked.

Rye nodded beside throwing me his favorite hoodie.

"Thanks babe," I replied.

"No problem," He replied before walking out the door with me not too far behind.

~
A few hours later Rye and I were cuddling on the couch and we were just talking about life.

"I can't wait for the future, for us," Rye said.

"And if we break up, I'll still love you, not matter what," I said.

"I promise to never hurt you Andy," Rye whispered, kissing me softly.

I giggled.

"Glad to know," I replied as I crashed my lips against his.

"Are you still sore from last night?" Rye asked.

"No," I replied laughing because I knew where he was gonna take this.

"Good," Rye replied as he pushed me onto my back and began to kiss me.

And if we had couch sex, no one would have to know.

SKSKSKS that's like the worst fucking ending ever ahahaha